Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1583

Thread: Book Collection: Stroppy Goblin

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Is that Kevin on your keyboard?
    Sure is
    AWESOME, him and King Bob are the best and stole the show in "Minions"!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds Simon!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent Simon, love this edition .

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Simon

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Good Stuff!
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, my collection thread fell off the 1st page again - people will think I have given up!

lots of new things to add to the "Books about King and his works" sub-collection, but first a big thank you to Chad (cit74) for a nice deal that helped each other out. I don't go out of my way to collect flat signed copies, but when the chance arises...

Finally found a book worthy of filling the missing variant gap on my EOTD books:

The one on the left was the original purchase, which I was happy with until I got the other two. It's definitely the worst of the 3. I'll no doubt upgrade at some later time.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked up a copy of 'N'

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Michaël, I was able to upgrade my copy of the UK FAB8. This was one of my early books and unfortunately (before I knew better) sat on a bookshelf that was exposed to sunlight.

Here's the comparison - keep those books out of the sunlight people!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's just the blue variant!

Nice additions! Still need to pick up a signed EOW.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also from Michaël, I bought an incomplete set of Phantasmagoria's. (issues 4-7 and 9-12). Since then I have set about looking for the missing issues. Interesting story, I found a seller on eBay pro porting to be selling issues 1 & 2, but the pictures were not great and I was worried they were photo copies and not originals (I'm aware that what George Beahm sent out were photocopies of a master original, but these looked like copies of copies, if you see what I mean..) Anyway, I contacted George and asked his opinion and his first reaction was they were copies as he didn't remember re-issuing them. He offered to investigate and contact the seller. Well it turns out the seller was James Van Hise and that not only did George re-issue them, he sent out a confirmation letter to accompany them. George's advice - buy them now! So I did

In addition George is kindly checking his own archives to see if he can help out with the remaining missing issues - he really is a top man

This is the reissue letter:

Oops missed #12 from the big picture..

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ones Simon. I like the sun variant!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff Simon !!! Congrats !!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought this from another member here (ruderabbit), excellently packed and in beautiful condition - thanks Mark!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And finally another lettered... One day I may own a book WRITTEN BY Stephen King that is lettered, but I doubt it

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice job Simon!

I just finished reading Stephen King: The Non-Fiction. It was informative. It also mentions some of tdt.org members.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You've been very busy recently. Great new books in excellent condition especially the EOTD. Congratulations, Simon.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very jealous of the EOTD's!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice job Simon!

I just finished reading Stephen King: The Non-Fiction. It was informative. It also mentions some of tdt.org members.
    Thanks Brian (and everyone else!)

Are you referring to the section on resources for the book, or is there something else I missed?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice job Simon!

Thanks Brian (and everyone else!)

Are you referring to the section on resources for the book, or is there something else I missed?
    Bev Vincent, chaos-consultants, Kerry Johnson, Bob Jackson and Jonathan Reitan are all mentioned.

Bev Vincent is mentioned several times for The Road to the Dark Tower
    Kerry Johnson and Bob Jackson are mentioned in the Miscellany chapter under The Drum, The Enterprise and The Village Vomit - Tales of a Young Writer.
    Jonathan Reitan is mentioned in the Letters to the Editor section titled Untitled (December 23-29, 1987)

Of course Justin Brooks is also a member.

There might be others.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Some bloody cool additions Simon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Nicky @ PS Publishing who, after confirming my original set was lost in the UK postal system somewhere, managed to get me a replacement set with the matching number. If anyone ever sees another #14 for sale that's not originated form me, please let me or PS Publishing know.

Thanks Nicky!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L #27!

This has been on my most wanted list for a while now and when David offered up a copy with THIS CHEQUE I had to have it. The box has a little wear but the price was right.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that. Congratulations Simon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast