Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2014

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished my story last night. Now to just polish it up a little and I'll be sending it to you soon Shannon.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Finished my story last night. Now to just polish it up a little and I'll be sending it to you soon Shannon.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mark Stutzman.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished my first short story. I want to read it over a few times, maybe do some polishing and then I'll submit it. I'm so glad you extended the deadline! I thought I was cutting it pretty close!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wrote mine this afternoon, came in at 6250 words ... need a couple of volunteer reviewers. Anyone?

Shannon, I was surprised that you extended the deadline ... good deal.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine is currently 5,330 words (twice as long as Excelsior! was). I'll try to make it shorter. That's, I believe, what we've been given this additional time for.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear of more submissions!!!

I'd be honored to lend my meager abilities to anyone seeking a second opinion/review. PM me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I should extend the deadline every year, lol.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Wrote mine this afternoon, came in at 6250 words ... need a couple of volunteer reviewers. Anyone?

Shannon, I was surprised that you extended the deadline ... good deal.
    I'll read it.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Just finished my story... but not quite ready to submit it yet. I definitely had fun with it!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

How's everyone doing with their stories and poems? We have been getting in quite a number of submissions daily and I feel the need to stress one important requirement:

UNPUBLISHED WORKS ONLY. ONLINE COUNTS.

Thank you.

Remember, November 9th is the deadline! That's less than a month from now. If your story is close or unpolished, work work work on it until it's done.

Get published. Become an Ambannon Author.

Traveler Tim TGC Villa is on a distinguished road

I probably missed it, but what is the preferred way to submit an entry for the competition? I found out about this via the SKC group at Facebook, and as an unpublished author( thus far) I am extremely interested. Thanks in advance.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Submissions: Please send your submissions and/or any questions/comments to shannon@ambannonbooks.com. All submissions must be formatted as a Microsoft Word document. We are not accepting artwork submissions at this point."

Quote Originally Posted by Tim TGC Villa View Post
    I probably missed it, but what is the preferred way to submit an entry for the competition? I found out about this via the SKC group at Facebook, and as an unpublished author( thus far) I am extremely interested. Thanks in advance.
    Best of luck!

Traveler Tim TGC Villa is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    "Submissions: Please send your submissions and/or any questions/comments to shannon@ambannonbooks.com. All submissions must be formatted as a Microsoft Word document. We are not accepting artwork submissions at this point."

Quote Originally Posted by Tim TGC Villa View Post
    Best of luck!
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Two things.

One, we have now received more submissions than last year.

Two, David J. Fielding, the actor that played Zordon on the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV show, sent us a short story for consideration. Marvelously random.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Go go Power Rangers!!!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

When can i order my copy for next years inmintcondition????

AdyShearer

Hello,

Found this through FB a while ago.
    I want to ask two things.

1. What's the minimum number of words admitted?
    2. Could I submit a dialogue only story?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello. Send me your finished, polished story and we'll see what happens.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The new member only has one post. They cannot send a Private Message until they have 5 posts.
    I suggest they email you:
    shannon@ambannonbooks.com

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks for the assistance.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I finally finished my bitch of a story. I got inspired by one of my random bursts of curiousity during the day and decided to write something completely out of my comfort zone. And now I have to make it shiny so I can submit it.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

AdyShearer

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    The new member only has one post. They cannot send a Private Message until they have 5 posts.
    I knew about the email, but I didn't want to bother him with such a simple matter.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AdyShearer View Post
    I knew about the email, but I didn't want to bother him with such a simple matter.
    Shannon loves to be bothered - but please, for your own safety, ensure that your email punctuation is above reproach and that words such as there, their and they're are used in the proper context
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdyShearer View Post
    Shannon loves to be bothered - but please, for your own safety, ensure that your email punctuation is above reproach and that words such as there, their and they're are used in the proper context :p
    Sage advice. You're email punctuation and spelling are important if you want the story to get their.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast