Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Dez, CONGRATS !!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff Dez!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Good stuff Dez!
    Thanks, Becca!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on all the new addition's

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Congrats on all the new addition's
    Thanks!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice additions, well done...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new stuff Dez, CONGRATS !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    very nice additions, well done...
    Thank you , thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody else get one of these today?

I thought for sure that ordering it from Amazon would mean the book would be destroyed en route, but it arrived in good shape. And for only $53.98, plus free shipping, I couldn't resist.
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 07:55 AM. Reason: EDIT: Picture fixed. I think.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't see the photo but I'm guessing the BH Trilogy? I'm trying not to
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't see it either but assuming the same. Ordered mine from CD but not shipping notice has of yet. Actually forgot all about til someone asked about it in the book tour thread.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Can't see the photo but I'm guessing the BH Trilogy? I'm trying not to
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Can't see it either but assuming the same. Ordered mine from CD but not shipping notice has of yet. Actually forgot all about til someone asked about it in the book tour thread.
    Sorry, guys, Photobucket was being cranky for some reason. I think it's good now.

I wasn't planning on buying it either, but someone on a Facebook SK group posted the Amazon link last week, and when I saw the price, I had to buy it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Really sharp set, Dez! Mine won't arrive until late July according to Amazon!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Dez. I also ordered it through CD. Not sure when that will arrive.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks, guys! It was kinda cool that Amazon got it to me the day it was released. Although like I said, I never order the new books from them because I am afraid of their packing job. I'm sure you'll be pleased when it arrives - it is pretty sharp!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Thanks, guys! It was kinda cool that Amazon got it to me the day it was released. Although like I said, I never order the new books from them because I am afraid of their packing job. I'm sure you'll be pleased when it arrives - it is pretty sharp!
    I ordered two and they came yesterday morning. Same price and free shipping. With what few air pillows they had in the box, I'm surprised they weren't damaged.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I ordered two and they came yesterday morning. Same price and free shipping. With what few air pillows they had in the box, I'm surprised they weren't damaged.
    That's great. Jerome! Perhaps I should give Amazon more credit. Or perhaps they got lucky. Most likely lucky.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

If you haven't you need to unwrap the box set. It turns out take some sets are all 1st editions... while others aren't.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    If you haven't you need to unwrap the box set. It turns out take some sets are all 1st editions... while others aren't.
    Really? Mine are all 1st/1st.

Country
    Country Flag

Love the day after a long weekend because the mail lady generally doesn't!

Unfortunately, the long awaited Goldsboro box is the one with the dents. Guess it was kicked across the ocean.

Pics to follow. Eventually.

Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you order more than one book, Dez? Mine arrived yesterday but in a smaller package with a few of the corners dinged up pretty good. The package that is, haven't opened yet to inspect the book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Enough teasing. Post what's in those boxes!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Did you order more than one book, Dez? Mine arrived yesterday but in a smaller package with a few of the corners dinged up pretty good. The package that is, haven't opened yet to inspect the book.
    I ordered 2. Doesn't hurt to have an extra...right?! When I opened it, there was loads of bubblewrap so it was okay!

Enough teasing. Post what's in those boxes!
    I actually was so busy last night that I only had time to open 2. So sad! But on the upside, with work being so busy, I think I am deserving of another signed book. Have to get working on that! As for pics, probably won't be for another day or 2. Sorry, more paperwork to do!

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered 2. Doesn't hurt to have an extra...right?! When I opened it, there was loads of bubblewrap so it was okay!
    Nope. Someone might come looking for one someday and you'll be able to provide said service . Mine too was wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap, thank goodness.

Country
    Country Flag

Got around to taking pics today, so here comes the book parade! This was a weird variety of books, but I'm weird, so it works for me. Here we go!

FINALLY received my Goldsboro books. In addition, I caved and bought the regular 1st/1st from The Book Depository. You know, because. And it's super special because it is UNSIGNED!

I received my copy of VQR with Cookie Jar.

I checked off another Hill title from my list thanks to eBay. This is the signed one:

Also bought this on eBay from a DT member (at least according to the powers that be):

Clive Barker's website had a 4th of July sale (which makes total sense as he is British) and I just adored Books of Blood, so I picked up this gift edition still in the shrinkwrap:

And lastly, I received the WH Smith copy of Mr. Mercedes yesterday, which consequently rocketed Anubis2347 into my current favorite person in the world slot. Here is the pretty trilogy, together as they should be:

I have 1 more item to photograph, but that's plenty for now.
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great haul Dez. In fact, your Books of Blood has inspired me to go back to the CB store - I need that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast