Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haven Fundraiser auction #38-Super Tease-Truly One of a Kind

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Haven Fundraiser auction #38-Super Tease-Truly One of a Kind

Yes I am the ultimate tease.
    I am going to post 3 puzzles. One today, one tomorrow and one on Wednesday.
    This is mind blowing. The project combines multiple media in art, construction, fabrication, (and imagination).
    There will be only one, not 26, not 52; just one.
    The auction starts Thursday 5/9/2013 and concludes on 5/19/2013
    If you solve the puzzle(s) you get nothing...except satisfaction.

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=puzzle2

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Title, artwork, signature. Got it! More more!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here he goes again!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My eyes are burning. I'm giving it a rest for now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Title, artwork, signature. Got it! More more!
    If you got it, post it.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I didn't complete the whole puzzle, just the important parts. No need to put together blank space or borders. Just moved them out of the way.

Besides, I wouldn't want to spoil anything for the future puzzle putter-togethers!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was evil RF!!!
    Note to self: do NOT under any circumstance open any more puzzles by RF!

I did the whole thing, it was fun though, I love puzzles so I have to complete them Shannon.
    Christine

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm almost done! But have to go to a meeting. I'll try to finish before I start drinking this afternoon.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I finished! That was fun.

I won't be able to play with the other puzzles, though. I'm heading for Puerto Rico for the next 3 days.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Puzzle One:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Puzzle Two

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

done!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Funnier than the first one
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Yay! I was able to knock this one out also before taking off.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I made the pieces larger (therefore fewer).
    That image is of Blaine The Mono. Dameron hand painted it. Ned says it is a 1/1.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I made the pieces larger (therefore fewer).
    That image is of Blaine The Mono. Dameron hand painted it. Ned says it is a 1/1.
    That is one evil looking Mono!! Looks like the Disney Mono possessed and on 'Roids!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a little "Alien Chest Burster", a bit of "Prometheus", a snake and a violent tapeworm. I think it is a cool re-imagination by Dameron.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I got a little "Alien Chest Burster", a bit of "Prometheus", a snake and a violent tapeworm. I think it is a cool re-imagination by Dameron.
    Oh yeah, I can see that as well. Kinda has that whole "unclean worm" vibe going for it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

done----

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Puzzle Two

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    done!
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Yay! I was able to knock this one out also before taking off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    done----
    Wow!! You guys made quick work on that one!! Is RF getting "soft"? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

don't say that, next ones gonna be a bugger now

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    don't say that, next ones gonna be a bugger now
    LOL Good point!! Sorry, my bad!!! LOL

Take solace in the fact that you will only have to wait 24 hours for the full reveal!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that piece!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait until you see what is in store. Obviously the first two puzzles were Dameron artwork.
    The third piece is where Dameron really continues his re-imagination of things.....Dameron moves from the 2D world of art, to the 3d world of art. It's really mind blowing. All art is subjective, but since this will be a 1/1, there will be many people who will love it and want it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast