Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Book Collection: Meldar

John F. Kennedy Meldar is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've read FAITHFUL, I understand baseball, and I still didn't understand half of the book, so good luck!
    Ha-ha-ha... I have often heard it

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Meldar View Post
    Bad Penny, jhanic
    I have not read that book yet, because I don't understand baseball It's book just for collection. I hope sometime I'll read Faithful
    No problem, I've not read it either (Aussies aren't that big on baseball - nowhere near enough blood for our tastes) - the comment was more from point of view of some (a lot) of the foreign editions having rather esoteric covers which really give no clue as to what the book may actually be about - like the Faithful above, for example, it could be about a naked man with an indigestion issue of some sort
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm back
    Harcovers editions: "IT", "Sceleton Crew", "Four Past Mightnight", "Regulators+Desperation" in one book
    Low: "Cell", "Blaze"

The Dark Towers series
    "Guslinger+The Drawning of the Three+The Wastelands" in one fatty book, "Wizard and Glass", "Wolves of the Calla", "Song of Susannah", "The Dark Tower"

High: "The Shining", "The Stand", "The Dead Zone", "Running Man+Thinner" in one book
    Low: "Misery", "Needful Things, "Insomnia"

High: "Dreamcatcher", "Everything's Eventual ", "Lisey's Story ", "Duma Key "
    Low: "Just After Sunset ", "Under The Dome", "Full Dark, No Stars "

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love all the foreign (to me) covers. I have a couple of the russian ones. They just look great all lined up together.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I love all the foreign (to me) covers
    But I do not really (I mean the Russian editions). Pity that the modern Russian SK books does not have dust jackets, as in the american ones

I have a couple of the russian ones.
    What editions do you have?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Meldar View Post
    I love all the foreign (to me) covers
    But I do not really (I mean the Russian editions). Pity that the modern Russian SK books does not have dust jackets, as in the american ones

I have a couple of the russian ones.
    What editions do you have?
    I'm not certain. I'll have to check and get back to you on that. I collect foreign King. I have somewhere between 100 and 150; only a couple are russian though
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the way they all look together on the shelf, and the artwork is nice. I personally like the non DJ books one less thing to worry about getting messed up.
    Christine

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice looking books! But there's something wrong with your camera. I can't read any of the titles.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back. I know it may seem strange, but I have quite a lot of foreign and Russian books still for sale if you're interested. PM me if so, thanks!

"But there's something wrong with your camera. I can't read any of the titles."

lol!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very nice looking books! But there's something wrong with your camera. I can't read any of the titles.
    Thank you
    My apologies, it's just a little size of foto. My fault. The next pictures will be larger

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Welcome back. I know it may seem strange, but I have quite a lot of foreign and Russian books still for sale if you're interested. PM me if so, thanks!
    Hi, Shannon! I'm interested in the American edition, it's sounds strange but I have no money for books right now Besides, I'm waiting for a couple of orders from E-buy, but thanks anyway

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The photos were fine Meldar, ur2ndbiggestfan was being funny, I can't read any of the titles either, but that might be because I can't read russian.
    Christine

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nobody gets my jokes. (except ChristineB!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh... it's a joke I understood
    And finally, my american (my favorit) editions. Plus "Blockade Billy" in british edition.

For comparison

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the way you've displayed the foreign editions beside the US editions - it provides a nice perspective
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I like the way you've displayed the foreign editions beside the US editions - it provides a nice perspective
    I agree!! Very nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like those Russian Dark Tower books

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

More Pictures!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    More Pictures!!!
    Yeah, what he said
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Alright
    New additions for the last week:
    Eyes of the dragon (1997) - used book

11/22/63 - First Edition, 2013

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the pics, but they sure take forever to load.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love those Russian books

I have that same problem, coupled with very little patience. Sometimes I go read a chapter while the pictures are loading.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2