Trivia Quiz
The first member to PM me with the correct answers before 3PM EDT- 3/16/2013 wins the Occupy Dt.org Grand Prize-A Signed Limited edition of “Desperation”. Limit of one submission per member.

1. What is Joseph King’s middle name?
2. What year and make was Stephen King’s first car?
3. Complete the King puzzle:

A. Sky ….
B. Ben E. ….
C. …. Tut
D. ….ston Trio
E. Below an ace
F. Elvis “The K…”
G. Billie Jean ….
H. ….neaJ eilliB
I. Above a Queen
J. Dog’s name

4. In Castle Schlock 9/21/1989, who placed a classified ad for a Limited Skeleton Crew, and what was their phone number?
5. The Signed Limited edition of Desperation contains an errata sheet. Quote the exact words from the sheet.
6. How many recipes do I have posted here on the site?
7. On what date was Stephen King struck by a van and almost killed?
8. Stephen King attempted to write a novel loosely based on the Patty Hearst Kidnapping. What was the title?
9. Stephen King wrote an article for McSweeney’s #33-The San Francisco Panorama. What was the true issue price for McSweeney’s #33?
10. What are the last 4 digits of the VIN on Tabitha King’s 1989 Corvette?
11. In the 1950’s Stephen King and his family had a dog. What was the dog’s name?

First to correctly answer all questions via PM to me wins the Grand Prize. One guess per member. Contest ends at 23:59 GMT 3/16/2013

A Signed Limited edition of “Desperation”. Limit one guess per member.

* I reserve the right to change, modify, screw up, get confused (like Bill) the rules. All decisions are final.

** In the unlikely event that no one correctly answers all of the questions, the person with the most correct answers wins. In the event of a tie, a shin kicking contest and or a drawing will be conducted to determine the winner.