Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Having difficulty posting. My posts are Mod queued. Waiting for the Director Merlin1958 to approve them.
    We re-opened "Alcatraz" just for you!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    9:56 am PST 188 users online. 49 members and 139 guests

Have we peaked at 52 members earlier?
    Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! I can't fucking believe it!! People and animals, where are you????!!!

I'll try posting on FB once again now

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Content/page61

is seriously being neglected... please rectify that now, or I'll have to start confiscating bras and blouses.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

is that Twisted Nadine?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You are a very generous and wise director. All HAIL MERLIN!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

HAIL HAIL HAIL!

oh Hell...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So have we topped out for the day? I think I saw someone posted that there were 52 members online. That doesn't sound bad.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    So have we topped out for the day? I think I saw someone posted that there were 52 members online. That doesn't sound bad.
    Well, "Officially" it was supposed to occur between 9:00 am and 10 PST, but I plan to keep checking all day. periodically.

If you read back, I think you are correct at 52 members, far short of the 75 from The Shining S/L day, but not too shabby for not releasing a King novel!! LOL According to RF the "461" users online number is inadvertently padded. I think the agreed "User's online" total also comes from The Shining date and was 291. I believe the tops for today, so far, was 224.

All in all, not bad IMHO

Well, I hope you all had fun and at least a few laughs!!! Anxious to see how the "Widget" fared!! Many, many thanks to all who donated!!!! It is GREATLY appreciated!!

Also, a hearty THANK YOU to all who helped out to make this a success (I'm "Director for the Day" so I'm calling it!! LOL),. there are just too many of you to name!!!!

Thank You!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Well, "Officially" it was supposed to occur between 9:00 am and 10 PST, but I plan to keep checking all day. periodically.

If you read back, I think you are correct at 52 members, far short of the 75 from The Shining S/L day, but not too shabby for not releasing a King novel!! LOL According to RF the "461" users online number is inadvertently padded. I think the agreed "User's online" total also comes from The Shining date and was 291. I believe the tops for today, so far, was 208.

All in all, not bad IMHO

Well, I hope you all had fun and at least a few laughs!!! Anxious to see how the "Widget" fared!! Many, many thanks to all who donated!!!! It is GREATLY appreciated!!

Also, a hearty THANK YOU to all who helped out to make this a success (I'm "Director for the Day" so I'm calling it!! LOL),. there are just too many of you to name!!!!

Thank You!!!
    Not bad numbers for a none SK book release. Good job everyone!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was a fun few days that's for sure... THANK YOU Merlin for doing this, and to the 1%ers, thank you also for making it very interesting.

Now to see what happens tomorrow... I wonder if Shannon, Patrick and RF will be the only ones posting on the site for a day? hehe
    Christine

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

so many visitors online... we need to find a way to convince them all to sign up for a membership

maybe we need to lower the membership rates?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

or post more daily boobage.... viewable only to members.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    or post more daily boobage.... viewable only to members.
    Oh that would defiantly get a nipple or two... Oh sorry a nibble or two.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm out of here for the day.... Thanks be to ALL...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears are still around

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

is that Twisted Nadine?
    I think so...

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so many visitors online... we need to find a way to convince them all to sign up for a membership

maybe we need to lower the membership rates?
    For most websites "visitors" are actually spam bots looking for a way to post ads or whatever.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    is that Twisted Nadine?
    I think so...
    All messages in your que are officially released!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks, FYI Jerome and I offered "Reputation Points" for all HF donations made during my "Director for a day" stint. Now, don't get me wrong, your donations are GREATLY appreciated and I STILL can't wait until the "Widget" updates to see how well we did!! You are some generous folks!!!

However, the "donation/posting procedure did not go exactly as planned. Folks posted in 3 "Occupy" threads and the "Widget" thread. So I went through each thread and recorded the posts. The list was forwarded to tomorrow's reinstated "Director" and (That's right, the 100% LOL) we decided that even though you folks were probably donating in the "spirit" of the "Occupy" movement, that all posted donations will receive 50 Reputation Points, by way of "Thanks"!!!!

So a lot of people are gonna become even more "Reputable" in a day or two!!! Again, I can't even begin to thank you all for your support and generosity (Yes, even the "Evil" 1%!!! LOL) this is one AMAZING community!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I donated about 10 minutes ago. That still count?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I donated about 10 minutes ago. That still count?
    Yes Sir!! Hell, I'm the Director for crying out loud!!! What do you think? LOL

Many thanks for your generosity!!!

Spoiler:
    You gotta post to get it, folks. I'd appreciate if you all posted in this thread!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I donated this afternoon, but I did state this in a different thread. While I did it in the spirit of the day not for reputation points. May I please ask what is reputation points?

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't remember in what thread I posted in but I did as well.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    May I please ask what is reputation points?
    I think it has something to do with that little Jewish star next to the triangle underneath your "Gender: "

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast