Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it is a party a bare bear.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok... in order to get the nakedness started....

I intercepted this cell phone picture of the disposed leader Randel_Flagg...

For some reason, he was emailing this very picture to and ex-senator Larry Craig (and CC'd to Rosie O'Donnell) ...

with attached message of "Tap Tap Tap This.... I'm your daddy, give me some, give me some"

I'm not sure what all that means... as Secretary of Erotica.... I'm just posting the naked news

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    ok... in order to get the nakedness started....

I intercepted this cell phone picture of the disposed leader Randel_Flagg...

For some reason, he was emailing this very picture to and ex-senator Larry Craig (and CC'd to Rosie O'Donnell) ...

with attached message of "Tap Tap Tap This.... I'm your daddy, give me some, give me some"

I'm not sure what all that means... as Secretary of Erotica.... I'm just posting the naked news

How "Brett Favre" of you, Jerome!!!! LOL

Looks like you have "Groan" a few inches!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Jean!!!
    Christine

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are currently 197 users online. 35 members and 162 guests

come on people!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Pictures folks! We need Pictures!

a big Thank you to our fearless occupy movement leader, knowing I am in charge of all erotica...he graciously provided me with this official publicity shot of himself.

Everyone say it together now....

LONG LIVE THE MERLIN, LONG LIVE THE MERLIN!

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT LADIES!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. I'm glad the Director for the day has found time to read on this busy day.

Edit: Hail Director Merlin!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, love the Gunslinger book addition

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pictures folks! We need Pictures!

a big Thank you to our fearless occupy movement leader, knowing I am in charge of all erotica...he graciously provided me with this official publicity shot of himself.

Everyone say it together now....

LONG LIVE THE MERLIN, LONG LIVE THE MERLIN!

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT LADIES!

Thank. thank you all!!!! LOL

How ya like me now???? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ladies... the men are really stepping up here for ya'll ... we guys need some boobage!

I Secretary of Erotica, I'm declaring a site wide boobage shortage , and mandating all female citizens to share with the masses.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

27 mins to go 215 users online. 38 members and 177 guests
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ladies... the men are really stepping up here for ya'll ... we guys need some boobage!

I Secretary of Erotica, I'm declaring a site wide boobage shortage , and mandating all female citizens to share with the masses.
    Yes! As your "Director" I am directing you to burn those Bra's!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

OH, thank you Shannon... for sending in this great picture of yourself... I know you fought this movement... but in the end, you've secretly supported the 99%.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I presume it was a mirror shot.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

In order for our Short Story Battle Royale Final Round to begin on time, the Semi-Final round needs to be completed first. If you haven't voted, please do so now. We just need a minimum of two more votes, thank you!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...t-To-The-Death!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OH, thank you Shannon... for sending in this great picture of yourself... I know you fought this movement... but in the end, you've secretly supported the 99%.

Nice boots!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bra's? What's a bra?

The joy's of have not so big tits no need for that kind of thing.
    Christine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For God' sake people, somebody post some "Boobage" before Terry goes insane!!! LOL

8:42 am PST 223 users online. 42 members and 181 guests
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I presume it was a mirror shot.
    No - that's the rare mis-print Jacket... only two were printed like this before the printer discovered the negative was in backwards....
    The only other jacket copy was burned in a fire back in 1992

Country
    Country Flag

But it might be interesting to see that Merlin. hehe
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Good one Coulro!!! lol
    Christine

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Bra's? What's a bra?

The joy's of have not so big tits no need for that kind of thing.
    We enjoy cleavage of all sizes ... feel free to share.
    (I'm a guy that prefers small boobies anyway)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    I've actually dated girls that had boobies that look like that.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LoL

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast