Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Occupy TDT.Org

I really really want us to succeed this time!

This thread is re-posted here for those among us who don't frequently visit the collectors' forums. Here's the original message:

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I have tried this before, but to no avail. However. today's response to "The Shining" release gave me new hope.

We had record numbers of members logged on so. it can be done. I'll throw in the caveat that I. the "haven fund whore" will remain silent for an entire day of your choosing if we can beat the previous "Most users online" total.

I propose 3/16/13 at 12 noon EST as the date and time for our gathering. Can we do this folks????

Can you shut the Haven Fund Whore up for a day?

Can we make Internet history?

Or will I be able to continually annoy everyone about the HF?

Tune in to find out!!!
    3/16/13 at 12 noon EST

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bump for those who missed it in the collectors' forums or didn't notice the marquee. The time is nearing.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be here, with bells and whistles on

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

March 15?

Thought it was March 16?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the same, I just copied and pasted Bill's post

I'll edit it now

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Most recent "Cabinet" positions.....

1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Krystle?
    3. Secretary of Defense???? Anyone?
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    12. Ambassador to Argentina - Ari Racing
    13. Dick, Sexytary of Hardwood - Dolso
    14. Secretary of Scream - Stebbins
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Im expected to be awake by noon?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a pic of just some of the "Goodies" that will be available on "Occupy TDT.Org" day!!!!

"Blood & Smoke" and "The Green Mile" are still in shrinkwrap!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I have posted a reminder on FB, too

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Awesome! I have posted a reminder on FB, too
    Thanks for all your help, Jean.

Folks, be aware that there will be much more "Giveaways" and "Contests" that only involve a PM!!! Free Shipping (in the U.S.)!!!!!!

You can't win it, if you ain't in it!!!!

Remember:

3/16/13, 12:00 noon EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME!!!!!

Also, Cabinet positions are still available!!!! PM or Post your requested assignments!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello. Shannon, Secretary of Merlin here. Just wanted to reiterate that the time for our gathering is 3/16/13, 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time.

You can't win it if you ain't in it, damn the man, go Yankees.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose being Canadian I am automatically the secretary of defense, right? We are great at, you know, defending things, that like need defending. JACK BAUER IS CANADIAN ENOUGH SAID.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hello. Shannon, Secretary of Merlin here. Just wanted to reiterate that the time for our gathering is 3/16/13, 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time.

You can't win it if you ain't in it, damn the man, go Yankees.
    Thanks for the "Shout out"!!!! You know I definitely need a "Secretary of me"!!! What's the "Code word" again?

Spoiler:
    Is it "Octopus"? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are missing out on some good "banter" over here. Check it out!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Occupy-TDT.Org

Damn The Man!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

News regarding prizes and giveaways!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post760092

As well as "Updated" Cabinet positions!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post760212
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The "Occupy" movement is picking up speed!!! Don't be left behind, folks!!! Cabinet positions are still available!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post761748

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Bad Penny
    3. Secretary of Defense - Mattrick
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    12. Ambassador to Argentina - Ari Racing
    13. Dick, Sexytary of Hardwood - Dolso
    14. Secretary of Scream - Stebbins
    15. Secretary of Even Keel - ChristineB
    16. Secretary of the Contrary - SGC1999
    17. Under Secretary of Sarcasm - Explorer
    18. Secretary of Secrets - Shaq
    19. Secretary of Cuisine - Lost Rose
    20. Librarian of Congress - stkmw02 (Krystle)
    21. Secretary of Shawshank - AKC
    22. Secretary of Absenteeism - Cit74
    23. Cabinet Jester - Needfulthings
    24. Secretary of Space & Missile Defense - George at C-Springs
    25. Secretary of Not the Director for the Day - Randall Flagg
    26. Secretary of Commerce - Wizardsrainbow
    27. Secretary of Sports - Garrell
    28. Secretary of the Interior - Coolrophobia
    29. Overlord of Mood Swings and Nitpicking - Wedealinlead
    30. Minister of Minutia - Scoogs
    31. Secretary of Chaos - Room 217 Caretaker
    32. Secretary of State - ELazansky
    33. Secretary of Bolloxing - DoctorDodge
    34. Secretary of Secrecy - Brownings Childe
    35. Secretary of the Dead - Kingfan24
    36. Secretary of Sloth - Lurker
    37. Secretary of red and black - Alkanto
    38. Secretary of Nothing - Thorin Oakenshield
    39. Secretary of Sexy - Odetta
    40. Secretary of Mayhem - Sentinel
    41. Secretary of Irn Bru - Made In Scotland From Girders - Alan_G
    42. Secretary of Randomness - thegunslinger41

Note to Cabinet Member's!!!! Cabinet members are encouraged to incorporate the above "Occupy" logo into Sigs, posts, or avatar until the conclusion of the "Occupy TDT.Org" event!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, after some retirement from the field of bollocking, I've given it some thought, and I'm returning the role of Secretary of Bollocking. That means I'm in charge of making sure that everyone is doing exactly what they should be doing as well as how we spin it to the media.

(Nah, only kidding: I'm just gonna swear a lot and try and do it as poetically and creatively as possible. )
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Ok, after some retirement from the field of bollocking, I've given it some thought, and I'm returning the role of Secretary of Bollocking. That means I'm in charge of making sure that everyone is doing exactly what they should be doing as well as how we spin it to the media.

(Nah, only kidding: I'm just gonna swear a lot and try and do it as poetically and creatively as possible. )
    Change that "Avatar" or "Sig", DD!!! Show some "Unity" my brother from another mother!!!

Welcome aboard!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Looking good, DD!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why not! ....at my age I tend to forget shit but I'll try...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You fols will not want to miss this historic event!!! Giveaways, Free stuff, be there or be square!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!!

Unify!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My "Director for a Day" status begins in less than 7 hours!!!

My first "Official Act" will be to grant "Clemency" to all the "Occupy" movement members and Cabinet!!!

Occupy!!!! Unify!!! Solidify!!!

REMEMBER!!! You can "purchase Reputation" through a $10 donation to the Haven Fund!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast