Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

We just hit 51 members on.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

In the widget at the top of the page.

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

click on the forum tab, and you will see it loading towards the top.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ralph go to the forum page, just hit forum in the links at the top. It is also on the calvin's corner page too. It may take a few for it to load.
    Christine

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I are here.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Donation made.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Donation made. Will do it again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Donation made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Where is the donation link?

Sorry, I'm having a crappy day, it's probably right in front of me.

Ralph
    Many thanks!!!

Right here, Ralph...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/index.php
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Come on all you guests sign up and join TDT.org we don't mind if you just lurk afterwards.
    Christine

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright I just donated my first $10 to the fund.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Here, even though I just got off at 6 am and go back for another 12 hour shift at 6 pm.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Donation made.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Donation made. Will do it again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Donation made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield View Post
    Alright I just donated my first $10 to the fund.
    Many Thanks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Good to have you here Browning.

I got to go now though, the hubby is hungry and I am getting that way too. Will be back in a bit to see how it is going. Have fun all.
    Christine

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Here, even though I just got off at 6 am and go back for another 12 hour shift at 6 pm.
    Allright! Glad to see you here.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Logged on in between grounding my son and making breakfast. Widget was inop first few tries, but okay now ... added $20 to the pot (again). A little disappointed at the turnout so far .... perhaps we didn't advertise enough? (pls note sarcasm).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation made...courtesy of Room 217 (AKA The Closet)

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Logged on in between grounding my son and making breakfast. Widget was inop first few tries, but okay now ... added $20 to the pot (again). A little disappointed at the turnout so far .... perhaps we didn't advertise enough? (pls note sarcasm).
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Donation made...courtesy of Room 217 (AKA The Closet)

Mulleins
    Many thanks, guys!!!

Spoiler:
    Your generosity will be looked upon with great favor when the trials begin!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Just donated to the widget. Hope it worked as it was acting strange and I don't see my name.
    I can't stay much longer. Have fun everyone.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Just donated to the widget. Hope it worked as it was acting strange and I don't see my name.
    Many thanks!!!

Everyone!!! Don't forget to PM, Jerome for the giveaway drawing!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Many thanks!!!

Everyone!!! Don't forget to PM, Jerome for the giveaway drawing!!!!
    Shush don't tell them. I want the odds to be in my favor.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm too poor to dontate an y'all starting to make me feel bad about it lol.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all, Matts!!! You do what you can when you can and if you can. Nothing more!!!

Visit here for the rules, etc for the Contest/Giveaway!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post761683
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just donated to the widget. Hope it worked as it was acting strange and I don't see my name. I can't stay much longer. Have fun everyone.
    I ended up just going to PayPal and sending Jerome $20 directly, bypassed the widget entirely. I still see the $940 that was there when I first logged on, and the scrolling banner isn't working.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just donated to the widget. Hope it worked as it was acting strange and I don't see my name. I can't stay much longer. Have fun everyone.
    I ended up just going to PayPal and sending Jerome $20 directly, bypassed the widget entirely. I still see the $940 that was there when I first logged on, and the scrolling banner isn't working.
    I'm not positive, but I think it updates only twice in 24 hrs
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not positive, but I think it updates only twice in 24 hrs
    Well that certainly sucks. Any idea what we're up to so far? Thanks for the reminder to PM Jerome too, I forgot about that. Anyone, $20 side bet on Ari winning something?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

... Anyone, $20 side bet on Ari winning something?
    A sucker's bet to be sure!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast