Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lllllllllloooooooooollllllllllllllll

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Your choice of "Occupy" avatar was just sparking a memory of the "two hammers" is all, George.
    That was the point of choosing it! I mean, aren't we all going to be sitting at the computer drunk and naked on the 16th? Or is it just me?
    I guarantee I'll be naked.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the occupy tdt.org movement has finally hit Germany. If you look closely at my avatar you will see a party has already commenced.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Here we go!

Video's were promised. Here is the first one. "How to properly care for your King collectible copy of "Faithful"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZK...e_gdata_player

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    In support of you, I will be naked, but not drunk!
    Pretty sure its in the 'Occupy' by-laws, the paragraph right below 'Use of Group Web-Cam'.
    I ain't getting "Drunk", and it ain't in the "By-Laws", but feel free to have at it, George!!! I won't judge!!! I fully encourage "Cabinet Members" to "express" themselves. Just ask, Terry!!! LOL Just please donate $5 before you post drunken, naked pictures of yourself!!! LOL LOL LOL
    As Secretary of Sarcasm I WILL judge any posted pics of drunken naked members.
    Be prepared for harsh criticism
    reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Pretty sure its in the 'Occupy' by-laws, the paragraph right below 'Use of Group Web-Cam'.
    I ain't getting "Drunk", and it ain't in the "By-Laws", but feel free to have at it, George!!! I won't judge!!! I fully encourage "Cabinet Members" to "express" themselves. Just ask, Terry!!! LOL Just please donate $5 before you post drunken, naked pictures of yourself!!! LOL LOL LOL
    I am prepared to be evaluated by you...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great!! Prizes, contest's, a big announcement and a naked picture critique!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

How do I make my Sig picture bigger?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How do I make my Sig picture bigger?
    Jerome?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted

Now its too big.
    Help please

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think TwistedNadine's signature picture needs to be so big that it would take you all day to scroll to the next post.

My Mood
    Twisted

Hows this?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hows this?
    That looks perfect, TN!!! Thanks!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated "Cabinet" positions!!
    1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Bad Penny
    3. Secretary of Defense - Mattrick
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    12. Ambassador to Argentina - Ari Racing
    13. Dick, Sexytary of Hardwood - Dolso
    14. Secretary of Scream - Stebbins
    15. Secretary of Even Keel - ChristineB
    16. Secretary of the Contrary - SGC1999
    17. Under Secretary of Sarcasm - Explorer
    18. Secretary of Secrets - Shaq
    19. Secretary of Cuisine - Lost Rose
    20. Librarian of Congress - stkmw02 (Krystle)
    21. Secretary of Shawshank - AKC
    22. Secretary of Absenteeism - Cit74
    23. Cabinet Jester - Needfulthings
    24. Secretary of Space & Missile Defense - George at C-Springs
    25. Secretary of Not the Director for the Day - Randall Flagg
    26. Secretary of Commerce - Wizardsrainbow
    27. Secretary of the Crystal Ball - Garrell
    28. Secretary of the Interior - Coolrophobia
    29. Overlord of Mood Swings and Nitpicking - Wedealinlead
    30. Minister of Minutia - Scoogs
    31. Secretary of Chaos - Room 217 Caretaker
    32. Secretary of State - ELazansky
    33. Secretary of Bolloxing - DoctorDodge
    34. Secretary of Secrecy - Brownings Childe
    35. Secretary of the Dead - Kingfan24
    36. Secretary of Sloth - Lurker
    37. Secretary of red and black - Alkanto
    38. Secretary of Nothing - Thorin Oakenshield
    39. Secretary of Sexy - Odetta
    40. Secretary of Mayhem - Sentinel
    41. Secretary of Irn Bru - Made In Scotland From Girders - Alan_G

Note to Cabinet Member's!!!! Cabinet members are encouraged to incorporate the above "Occupy" logo into Sigs, posts, or avatar until the conclusion of the "Occupy TDT.Org" event!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I be Secretary of Chaos?

Mulleins

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    But of course!! It would be my honor!!

Nice 'Occupy" logo!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Now when the site crashes from all the attention that day, you have someone to blame.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent! Now when the site crashes from all the attention that day, you have someone to blame.

Mulleins
    LOL Don't sweat. We'll blame, Jerome!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    LOL Don't sweat. We'll blame, Jerome!!! LOL
    Nope! I take my job of Chaos serious. All the blame will be on me (for only 24 hours though). Next day, It will be back to Room 217 Caretaker.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Your choice of "Occupy" avatar was just sparking a memory of the "two hammers" is all, George.
    That was the point of choosing it! I mean, aren't we all going to be sitting at the computer drunk and naked on the 16th? Or is it just me?
    and we're all looking forward to THAT

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Nice signature and good choice.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    and we're all looking forward to THAT
    Is it wrong that I am fascinated by your "Occupy" avatar? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am prepared to be evaluated by you...
    Nadine... be sure to have a magnifying glass on hand... for proper evaluations of me and RF.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Now its too big.
    Help please
    Like that's the first time you ever said that...

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast