Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thorin Oakenshield,

My friend. If you join us, of course you can still win the prizes (out of character: only Merlin and the people who run the site aren't eligible, and that's because they've taken themselves out so others can win), in fact, I would say that your odds of winning are increasing exponentially every time you take a step closer to the One Percent.

Regarding the cheat sheet for the quiz, I do not have one. And honestly, even if I had one, I would not give it to you unless it were a life or death situation. You are better than that. We have complete and utter faith in your abilities and talents, which is why we chose you.

You don't need a cheat sheet.

You are the cheat sheet.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it would appear that my goals are almost in hand. Anarchy is upon us!!!! Muwhahahahaha!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Secretary of Keeping It Real?
    Secretary of Even Keel?
    Secretary of the Department of Woman Collectors?
    Secretary of Keeping the Boys In Line? (good luck with that one)
    Thanks TN. I will go with Secretary of Even Keel I think (I don't believe I have gone off completely here for at least a couple years so it works )

I wouldn't even dream of trying to keep the boys in line, especially for this event, they are already so far gone I believe we passed the sign that reads "leaving the twilight zone and entering no where no where land" a couple days back.

Have changed my sig. I don't want to change my avatar cause I am not sure where the original for it is. hehe
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Secretary of Keeping It Real?
    Secretary of Even Keel?
    Secretary of the Department of Woman Collectors?
    Secretary of Keeping the Boys In Line? (good luck with that one)
    Thanks TN. I will go with Secretary of Even Keel I think (I don't believe I have gone off completely here for at least a couple years so it works )

I wouldn't even dream of trying to keep the boys in line, especially for this event, they are already so far gone I believe we passed the sign that reads "leaving the twilight zone and entering no where no where land" a couple days back.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I need a nap I thought you wanted to be Secretary of Evel Knievel.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fear not fellow "Occupy" members!!!

"Buddy Christ" is on our side and we will forgive the One Percenter's their transgressions for they know not what they do!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Behold the One Percenter's!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm your "Buddy"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Poke the bull and you get the horns!!! I knew it wouldn't be long before my title went south!!! LOL LOL

However, I forgive you!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Poke the bull and you get the horns!!! I knew it wouldn't be long before my title went south!!! LOL LOL

However, I forgive you!!!!

Oh my goodness... you guys are too much really.

Yes I hope you got that nap Coulro. hehe
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I did thank you for asking. LoL I will say this whole thing has been very entertaining the last few weeks. It has turned into a prize fight. Will there be a weigh in tonight prior to the battle tomorrow ?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Updated "Cabinet" positions!!
    1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Bad Penny
    3. Secretary of Defense - Mattrick
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    12. Ambassador to Argentina - Ari Racing
    13. Dick, Sexytary of Hardwood - Dolso
    14. Secretary of Scream - Stebbins
    15. Secretary of Even Keel - ChristineB
    16. Secretary of the Contrary - SGC1999
    17. Under Secretary of Sarcasm - Explorer
    18. Secretary of Secrets - Shaq
    19. Secretary of Cuisine - Lost Rose
    20. Librarian of Congress - stkmw02 (Krystle)
    21. Secretary of Shawshank - AKC
    22. Secretary of Absenteeism - Cit74
    23. Cabinet Jester - Needfulthings
    24. Secretary of Space & Missile Defense - George at C-Springs
    25. Secretary of Not the Director for the Day - Randall Flagg
    26. Secretary of Commerce - Wizardsrainbow
    27. Secretary of the Crystal Ball - Garrell
    28. Secretary of the Interior - Coolrophobia
    29. Overlord of Mood Swings and Nitpicking - Wedealinlead
    30. Minister of Minutia - Scoogs
    31. Secretary of Chaos - Room 217 Caretaker
    32. Secretary of State - ELazansky
    33. Secretary of Bolloxing - DoctorDodge
    34. Secretary of Secrecy - Brownings Childe
    35. Secretary of the Dead - Kingfan24
    36. Secretary of Sloth - Lurker
    37. Secretary of red and black - Alkanto
    38. Secretary of Nothing - Thorin Oakenshield
    39. Secretary of Sexy - Odetta
    40. Secretary of Mayhem - Sentinel
    41. Secretary of Irn Bru - Made In Scotland From Girders - Alan_G
    42. Secretary of Randomness - thegunslinger41

Note to Cabinet Member's!!!! Cabinet members are encouraged to incorporate the above "Occupy" logo into Sigs, posts, or avatar until the conclusion of the "Occupy TDT.Org" event!!!
    Present Cabinet members!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I presume that in anticipation of this event that all of you 99%ers have refrained from bathing for a week or more.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I presume that in anticipation of this event that all of you 99%ers have refrained from bathing for a week or more.
    Please I haven't bathed in over two weeks now. I shared all my bath water with the other 99% and only had enough left to wash my hands. We are the 99 and proud of it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be SO glad when this whole thing is over!

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Last I heard, cardboard boxes and sewer catacombs do not have showers and bathtubs.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Last I heard, cardboard boxes and sewer catacombs do not have showers and bathtubs.
    Who said anything about showers and bathtubs?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Showers and bathtubs are used in the act of bathing.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Please I haven't bathed in over two weeks now. I shared all my bath water with the other 99% and only had enough left to wash my hands. We are the 99 and proud of it.

I haven't used the bathroom for over two weeks... so tomorrow - like always... I'll be full of it... and postin' shit.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Showers and bathtubs are used in the act of bathing.
    Here is another example of the lies that the 1% would have us believe. There are streams, rivers, oceans, and walmart restroom sinks. All acceptable places to bathe for the 99%'ers.

Hail Merlin! His day is near.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    ..., and walmart restroom sinks. All acceptable places to bathe for the 99%'ers.
    You have exactly defined yourself and everyone here (not the 1%). I am pleasantly surprised a peasant can be so eloquent.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!!!

Unify!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My "Director for a Day" status begins in less than 7 hours!!!

My first "Official Act" will be to grant "Clemency" to all the "Occupy" movement members and Cabinet!!!

Occupy!!!! Unify!!! Solidify!!!

REMEMBER!!! You can "Purchase Reputation" through a $10 donation to the Haven Fund!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    The current record is 461, right?
    Yes, but that number is inflated by several things. Perhaps 25-35% were spam bots. Since I changed the verification system it dropped about 125 "guests" off at any given time. I wish I knew how many of the 461 were members.
    Yesterday we peaked at ~9:35 am (PST) with 75 members and 216 guests. Total 291.
    Well, I went back and did my homework and since "El Jefe" is not here at the moment, I'm gonna say that these are the numbers to beat!!! So, every "member" over 75, that is "Online" during the "Occupy" period wil receive a $1 donation to the "Haven Fund Widget" from me!!! I'll even go so far as to say that the greater number between total users (291) and "members" we exceed over the posted totals, I will do likewise. So, in summation, the greater HF donation between more "total users" over 201 or, "members" over "75" I will donate $1 for every one logged in!!!

Made sense when I started typing!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast