Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping to be a part of the log-in day as well.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I'm hoping to be a part of the log-in day as well.
    Very glad to have ya!!!!

We've got...

Games!!!
    Contests!!
    Video's!!!
    Prizes!!!
    Fun!!!

And Ambannon Books BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Don't miss out!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Games and contests will be held in this thread:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ions-hints-etc.

There is also an announcement regarding the purchase of "Reputation"!!!

Note to Cabinet Member's!!!! Cabinet members are encouraged to incorporate the above "Occupy" logo into Sigs, posts, or avatar until the conclusion of the "Occupy TDT.Org" event!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Changed my avatar to reflect loyalty to the cause. Sorry, couldn't bring myself to use the other one ... makes me want to be a Black Panther, reminds me of the Olympics. Available to anyone who'd like to use it, just PM me.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Changed my avatar to reflect unity and loyalty to cabinet. Available to anyone who's like to use it, just PM me.
    I like it, George!!! Very, "The Wall"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated "Cabinet" positions!!

1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Bad Penny
    3. Secretary of Defense - Mattrick
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    12. Ambassador to Argentina - Ari Racing
    13. Dick, Sexytary of Hardwood - Dolso
    14. Secretary of Scream - Stebbins
    15. Secretary of Merlin - Shannon
    16. Secretary of the Contrary - SGC1999
    17. Under Secretary of Sarcasm - Explorer
    18. Secretary of Secrets - Shaq
    19. Secretary of Cuisine - Lost Rose
    20. Librarian of Congress - stkmw02 (Krystle)
    21. Secretary of Shawshank - AKC
    22. Secretary of Absenteeism - Cit74
    23. Cabinet Jester - Needfulthings
    24. Secretary of Space & Missile Defense - George at C-Springs
    25. Secretary of Not the Director for a Day - Randall Flagg
    26. Secretary of Commerce - Wizardsrainbow
    27, Secretary of the Crystal Ball - Garrell

Please Note: Cabinet positions are still available!!! PM me with requests!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm jiggy with the avatar change (with a local flavour)
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hola!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hola!
    LOL LOL I'm not exactly sure I want the "Secretary of Merlin" to be associated with an "Airline Rest room"???? Then again, considering my "Confusion" issues, maybe it is appropriate!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Confusion say:
    wizard who occupy airline restroom
    hopefully not eat spicy cuisine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Confusion say:
    wizard who occupy airline restroom
    hopefully not eat spicy cuisine
    LOL LOL Many thanks to all "Cabinet" members who have changed their Avatar to support the OTDTO event!!!!! Don't forget to check out the Prizes and Contests thread as well!!! Cool stuff up for grabs!!!! It'll be a "Party" for sure!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Changed my avatar to reflect loyalty to the cause. Sorry, couldn't bring myself to use the other one ... makes me want to be a Black Panther, reminds me of the Olympics. Available to anyone who'd like to use it, just PM me.
    Here ya go, Georgie-boy!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I find myself somewhat distrustful of any cabinet member who uses the term "jiggy"; I believe an explanation is in order. Either that or post a photo of yourself in period-appopriate Will Smith attire.

Re Roger Waters ... watched him in the Sandy Relief concert in December, was the best part of the show IMO. Also watched The Wall again a month or so ago, for the first time since it came out; didn't make much sense this time around either, even knowing all of the background info. Still love the music though.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I find myself somewhat distrustful of any cabinet member who uses the word "jiggy"; I believe an explanation is in order. Either that or post a photo of yourself in period-appopriate Will Smith attire.

Re Roger Waters ... watched him in the Sandy Relief concert in December, was the best part of the show IMO. Also watched The Wall a molnth or so ago for the first time since it came out; didn't make much sense this time around either, even knowing all of the background info. Still love the music though.
    Regarding "The Wall" I have to agree completely. Roger Waters needs a therapist (The Rapist?). As for, Grant well you are on your own mate!!! LOL

Your choice of "Occupy" avatar was just sparking a memory of the "two hammers" is all, George.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Your choice of "Occupy" avatar was just sparking a memory of the "two hammers" is all, George.
    That was the point of choosing it! I mean, aren't we all going to be sitting at the computer drunk and naked on the 16th? Or is it just me?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was the point of choosing it! I mean, aren't we all going to be sitting at the computer drunk and naked on the 16th? Or is it just me?
    In support of you, I will be naked, but not drunk!!! LOL LOL LOL Or should I be?? LOL "Drunk" is for the next day, right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hungover maybe...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Hungover maybe...
    Mr. "Roll Tide" makes an appearance!!! Welcome!!!!

Cabinet positions are still open!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In support of you, I will be naked, but not drunk!
    Pretty sure its in the 'Occupy' by-laws, the paragraph right below 'Use of Group Web-Cam'.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In support of you, I will be naked, but not drunk!
    Pretty sure its in the 'Occupy' by-laws, the paragraph right below 'Use of Group Web-Cam'.
    I ain't getting "Drunk", and it ain't in the "By-Laws", but feel free to have at it, George!!! I won't judge!!! I fully encourage "Cabinet Members" to "express" themselves. Just ask, Terry!!! LOL Just please donate $5 before you post drunken, naked pictures of yourself!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, you're not alone George, however; I don't subscribe to the whole time and date thing - why do only on one day what can be done every day ???

By Royal Proclamation ....

Re "The Wall" - was fortunate enough to see Roger Waters full length stadium spectacular here in Sydney last year, and it was freaking awesome !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sec. of the Crystal Ball
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Sec. of the Crystal Ball
    Updated!!! Grant? If you do not mind "I" will do the "proclaiming" here!!! I appreciate your initiative, but I am the "Director for a day". Not a "bad" call though!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

<=== Occupy THIS

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast