Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I'll sign up for the 1st of Four Past Midnight if it's still available!
    If I donate $25 to the 'widget' plus do I send you shipping $?

thanks,
    -Kerry

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Kerry,

Still available!! Would you like a remarque,four short-short stories, other artwork, or do you have something else in mind? Just let me know!

As for the donation, you could either send the total paypal to me (stkmw02@mac.com) which would be easier for me, or donate direct to the widget and let me know the total amount you gave, which might be easier for you. lol Its up to you!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Sounds doable to me!

Any donation over $10 will be fine. If you'd like to pay direct to the widget, you can. Just let me know how much you're donating so I can add it to my total of funds raised by this sale. I'll make a note that the amount is already donated so I can donate the proper amount of total donations when the sale ends.
    It does make it a little tough to attribute the donation correctly if a person donated via the widget they typically get the credit and an entry for the Grand Prize.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds doable to me!

Any donation over $10 will be fine. If you'd like to pay direct to the widget, you can. Just let me know how much you're donating so I can add it to my total of funds raised by this sale. I'll make a note that the amount is already donated so I can donate the proper amount of total donations when the sale ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sounds doable to me!

It does make it a little tough to attribute the donation correctly if a person donated via the widget they typically get the credit and an entry for the Grand Prize.
    Krystle, I just donated $20 to the widget. $755!!!!

Jerome?

Spoiler:

I'm "special". LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Krystle, I'll paypal you $30 to include shipping and I'll leave the remarque to you! Whatever your fancy! Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Krystle, I'll paypal you $30 to include shipping and I'll leave the remarque to you! Whatever your fancy! Thanks!
    You're a good man!!!

Ok, I'll kick in another $5!!!

$760!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

The Talisman remarque is complete!! My husband is going to scan or photograph it today and, with Patrick's permission, I'll share the image here later.

I did a few rough sketches of Needful Things.... and I'm still stuck between two different ideas. I'll let it settle a bit this weekend and dig in on Monday. I'll also do some mental sketches of Four Past Midnight this weekend as well. I'm definitely excited!! Hopefully I get some people interested in the other Needful Things and Four Past Midnight so I can use ALL my ideas. Plus, I've got some great things in mind for the two non-King books. Continue to spread the word.

Also.... I am seriously interested in doing an art card set for the Green Mile book. SO, I'm going to do it. And I'll post the photos here and do that book with the card set silent auction style, if that's okay? I thought it might be a good way to bring this sale to a close.

Our nursery was measured for carpeting today, so the install should be sometime next week. Today we are exactly one month away from my baby shower. Time is moving fast!! Thanks for helping me make room for more diapers!

My Mood
    Inspired

Still waiting on the Talisman scan... but I started to draw the Needful Things remarque into the book. Should be able to get them both photographed and in the mail in the next few days!

My Mood
    Inspired

UPDATE:
    STILL AVAILABLE:
    These books MUST GO before the weekend!
    • Sherlock Holmes: The Legend Begins, Rebel Fire - Andrew Lane First Printing/First Edition/Advance Reader's Edition
    • The Horse Whisperer - Nicholas Evans First Printing/First Edition
    • Four Past Midnight - 1st edition Viking HC (to: Randy Love: Mother xmas 1990, dust jacket price clipped)
    • Needful Things - 1st edition Viking HC

The Green Mile Part 6 - 1st printing TO BE AUCTIONED WITH ART CARD SET!

IN PROGRESS:
    Talisman - Finished remarque, awaiting scan/photo and shipment. Should be on its way before the end of the week!
    Needful Things - Remarque requires a few finishing touches to be completed tonight... then a scan/photo and shipment. This one should also be out before the end of the week!
    Four Past Midnight - Remarque mock-up sketch in progress... final sketch in book will start tomorrow.
    The Green Mile - Will sketch art card ideas next week.

My Mood
    Inspired

Packaging these babies tonight and shipping them tomorrow!!

Talisman:

Needful Things:

Four Past Midnight final remarque started. C'mon people, there are still books left!! Claim them today or tomorrow!!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Both remarques look amazing!!! Congrats to the owners!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Here we are.... on the last day of this incredible sale! It would be AWESOME if we could find 'adopters' for the remaining four books today!! Spread the word!

The Talisman, Needful Things, and Four Past Midnight are packaged and ready to ship. The Green Mile #6 art card set will be roughed out today. I'll create a separate thread then for the "silent auction" to see just how much we can raise for Haven! I will draw six small (5x7 or smaller, but definitely larger than a deck of cards lol) art cards, one for each of the Green Mile series books. At this time, I'm considering ink... pencil... color... paint... who knows!

Stay tuned for more info... and remember, these books need homes. Adopt a book today!

My Mood
    Inspired

Needful Things and Four Past Midnight shipped!

If anyone has Patrick's mailing address, please send me a PM. I'd like to ship his book out ASAP and can't seem to find his address.

Also, the remaining books will be donated to a library on Monday... so if you wanted to snag one, don't hesitate!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You do some very nice work. I like the "The Talisman" piece.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome stuff Krystle, the Dreamcatcher / Dreamcatcher is now at home in my little collection

We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Grant!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

All the remaining books were donated to the school library today... which makes me especially sad, since our library may be closed.

HOWEVER I am especially EXCITED to announce that I have the six art cards... blank and awaiting art... ready to go! I'll start the "silent auction" today, in case anyone wants to bite before the drawings are released. Take a close look at the first post for the auction information. I'm hoping to raise a chunk of change for Haven. So far, this sale has raised $365. That's a dollar a day for the year!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All the remaining books were donated to the school library today... which makes me especially sad, since our library may be closed.

HOWEVER I am especially EXCITED to announce that I have the six art cards... blank and awaiting art... ready to go! I'll start the "silent auction" today, in case anyone wants to bite before the drawings are released. Take a close look at the first post for the auction information. I'm hoping to raise a chunk of change for Haven. So far, this sale has raised $365. That's a dollar a day for the year!!
    Awesome work, Library Girl!!!!

Be on my "Cabinet"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Of course, Bill!

I finished up the first of the Art Cards... but not in order. I decided to start with The Mouse on the Mile. Here's a brief description until I can post the image later:

Pencil sketch. Corona Cigar box with traces of cotton, a small wooden spool, and Mr. Jingles happily enjoying a Canada Mint. Signed and dated.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, Bill!

I finished up the first of the Art Cards... but not in order. I decided to start with The Mouse on the Mile. Here's a brief description until I can post the image later:

Pencil sketch. Corona Cigar box with traces of cotton, a small wooden spool, and Mr. Jingles happily enjoying a Canada Mint. Signed and dated.
    Cool!! What's the title for the overseer of the Library of Congress? That sounds about right for you!!

Edit: "Librarian of Congress"!!! You've been officially "Appointed"!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post760212
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Here's the first Art Card:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the first Art Card:

Just "Marvelous"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Krystle, Four Past Midnight arrived today. Your art work is excellent! You have a really good technique!
    Thanks for making the book special!
    -Kerry

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow Krystle, the Green Mile drawing is stellar !!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks!!

I finished the Coffey's Hands Art Card today and hope to have a scan posted tonight or tomorrow. I decided to go with a few things I usually have difficult drawing, so this was a personal challenge. Hopefully it doesn't look too horrible. lol

Pencil sketch. Coffey's hands and lips, Mr. Jingles revived. Signed and dated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast