Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser Sale!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You did a great job I really like the character placement.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle, I just want to say that you have really "ran" with the idea and innovated quite nicely in order to contribute to the "Cause" and I, for one, applaud your efforts!!!!

A hearty welcome to the "Haven Fund Team"!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Finished the Dreamcatcher remarque! I decided to polish it off as is... I'm much happier with the pencil!! I'll post the photo when I get home from work, box up the book and dreamcatcher, and have it in the mail (weather permitting) tomorrow or Friday.

I also started on Brice's story... and boy am I enjoying it! There will be a lot of description and backstory to start, so the "meat" will be more of a quick and sweet dessert.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice job

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Dreamcatcher and Brice's story should find their way to the post office this afternoon. I'll sketch a bit of Talisman for Patrick during my lunch break today.

Anyone else interested?? I'd love to get the rest of these books to their new homes in the next two weeks!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Krystle, I just got the pic!!! Very nice and "on point"!!! Merlin IV will love it!!!! Thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Books sent to Brice and Grant!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My $20 is in the "Till" check the "widget"!!!! You ROCK, Krystle!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The "widget" is now at $545!!!!!! We need to get to $2,000.00 folks!!!! Feed the DOG!!!!

"Bomber", The Haven Fund Wonder Dog (of the Bronx Bomber's), gets a treat for every $10 donation!!!! Give copiously!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

My grandmother had crocheted a black and grey striped blanket for my baby... along with a tiny cap that has ears and a diaper cover with a fuzzy tail. While most people will think it is a raccoon, you will all know it is a bumbler. (Pictures will be posted after my babyshower in March!)

Today's Agenda: sketch the Talisman remarque... convince other people to donate for the remaining books!

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm spending today (very slowly) painting our nursery! The books that need to find new homes are now sitting prominently in my living room... a constant reminder that they need to GO!

Waiting for Patrick to let me know his remarque preference so the Talisman can be on its merry way...

And hoping that some other awesome people will open their homes to these needy books... only 7 to go!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks!!!! Help "Little Miss Preggers" out!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my book today and just finished reading my story by Krystle (with me as main character).

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

Was the story okay??

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, it was not "okay".

Spoiler:
    I loved it.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    No, it was not "okay".

Spoiler:
    I loved it.
    You silver tongued devil, you!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

Aww Thanks! I had fun writing it. And like I said - one sitting with no edits, straight from my brain transcribed by my fornit.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So if you revise/edit and publish I get to stay the main character, right?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

With your permission I will certainly consider it... but I can't make any promises. The fornit, he pulls all the strings.

We finished painting our nursery last night. The deadline still holds: all books must go before the end of February! Tell yours friends. Tell your enemies. Lets find these books new homes!

My Mood
    Inspired

Working on Patrick's Talisman remarque during my prep and lunch breaks today... happy with it so far! This will be another pencil sketch and I'm already having fun with it!

I've also been coming up with some very rough sketch/ideas for the remaining books... just in case... so I can hopefully do a faster turnaround if they are requested. Only one week left!! Then these poor, lonely books will be left at a local bookstore to collect dust.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Working on Patrick's Talisman remarque during my prep and lunch breaks today... happy with it so far! This will be another pencil sketch and I'm already having fun with it!

I've also been coming up with some very rough sketch/ideas for the remaining books... just in case... so I can hopefully do a faster turnaround if they are requested. Only one week left!! Then these poor, lonely books will be left at a local bookstore to collect dust.
    What do you have left, my dear?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

First post... I think seven books?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK. I'll take "Needful Things" with a Leland Gaunt in true for leaving town remarque. Is that "doable"?

How much? Can I just utilize the "Widget" to pay? Like last time? Since I'm more or less responsible for that reaching it's total goal as the HF Facilitator.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Sounds doable to me!

Any donation over $10 will be fine. If you'd like to pay direct to the widget, you can. Just let me know how much you're donating so I can add it to my total of funds raised by this sale. I'll make a note that the amount is already donated so I can donate the proper amount of total donations when the sale ends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast