Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 182 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    we'll allocate for your copy of THINNER the number of your last Stephen King purchase . . . and that also goes for any future titles in the series.
    That seems a little strange for me. I have "Christine" #520 and missed "Pet Sematary" and "Carry". So someone else has "Carry" #520. And who will finally get "Thinner" #520?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    we'll allocate for your copy of THINNER the number of your last Stephen King purchase . . . and that also goes for any future titles in the series.
    That seems a little strange for me. I have "Christine" #520 and missed "Pet Sematary" and "Carry". So someone else has "Carry" #520. And who will finally get "Thinner" #520?
    Not you.

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not you.
    Well, I'm OK with this. Let's say I'll get #678 instead. And what about a guy who has #678 of Carry?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoever bought Carrie #520 will get Thinner #520 if they request it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Well, guys. Looks like today is PS-puzzle day for me. I've just returned from the post office and this is what I got there:

As you can see, I've ordered the CD edition and got the PS one instead.
    Absolutely have no idea what I should do now

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's bad news for T-Dogz. If the person who did get #1 of Carrie buys Thinner then they are going to be obligated to send them #1 of that book and all future books
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, guys. Looks like today is PS-puzzle day for me. I've just returned from the post office and this is what I got there:

Contact Pete directly at PS - they will sort something out
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    That's bad news for T-Dogz. If the person who did get #1 of Carrie buys Thinner then they are going to be obligated to send them #1 of that book and all future books
    That is the exception that proves the rule.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Contact Pete directly at PS - they will sort something out
    He might even let you keep it!

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have matching numbers for Christine and PS but they sent me the wrong number for Carrie. I told them of the problem and got a polite "Sorry, we don't know what happen, we'll try to fix it next time" (paraphrased). The part I don't understand is if they are allocating the same number as the previous purchase, wouldn't they know who got Tim's #1? and since they know Tim should have received #1, wouldn't they be obligated to send him Thinner #1 because of the snafu with Carrie? I know that would be an incomplete set for Tim but it would be the right thing for them to do. Same goes for anyone else who had matching numbers for the first two and got screwed on the third. If we asked for a number on the third and didn't get it, I think we should be able to ask for the same number on the fourth to get back on track.

Country
    Country Flag

And now I have Carrie #374 as well (although I didn't order it)

Country
    Country Flag

And now I have Carrie #374 as well (although I didn't order it)
    They sent you another one?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    They sent you another one?
    No, still waiting for reply.

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Love the Thinner art!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. It really does look great.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An excerpt from the order page for Thinner on the PS Publishing website...

And after the various troubles we’ve had (in which we lost several thousand emails, many of them requesting specific numbers etc), we’ll allocate for your copy of THINNER the number of your last Stephen King purchase . . . and that also goes for any future titles in the series.
    I like that! I'm now lumbered with being allocated copy #506, whilst someone else who had my copy #1 of Carrie will now be able to get copy #1 of Thinner. Nice!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post

I have matching numbers for Christine and PS but they sent me the wrong number for Carrie. I told them of the problem and got a polite "Sorry, we don't know what happen, we'll try to fix it next time" (paraphrased). The part I don't understand is if they are allocating the same number as the previous purchase, wouldn't they know who got Tim's #1? and since they know Tim should have received #1, wouldn't they be obligated to send him Thinner #1 because of the snafu with Carrie? I know that would be an incomplete set for Tim but it would be the right thing for them to do. Same goes for anyone else who had matching numbers for the first two and got screwed on the third. If we asked for a number on the third and didn't get it, I think we should be able to ask for the same number on the fourth to get back on track.
    I completely agree with your statement Subie. In order to automatically allocate people the same number that they received for Carrie, PS Publishing would need to have knowledge of whomever has my copy #1 and also your missing copy #556.

Additionally, whomever received copies #1 and #556 did so illegitimately. I don't think it is right that they should now hold the rights to those numbers for future books.

Country
    Country Flag

An excerpt from the order page for Thinner on the PS Publishing website...

And after the various troubles we’ve had (in which we lost several thousand emails, many of them requesting specific numbers etc), we’ll allocate for your copy of THINNER the number of your last Stephen King purchase . . . and that also goes for any future titles in the series.
    I like that! I'm now lumbered with being allocated copy #506, whilst someone else who had my copy #1 of Carrie will now be able to get copy #1 of Thinner. Nice!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post

I completely agree with your statement Subie. In order to automatically allocate people the same number that they received for Carrie, PS Publishing would need to have knowledge of whomever has my copy #1 and also your missing copy #556.

Additionally, whomever received copies #1 and #556 did so illegitimately. I don't think it is right that they should now hold the rights to those numbers for future books.
    I doubt that they will get the number in the future. It obviously should go to the original "owner" if he kept up his purchases. Also if they tried to claim it then PS would know where the errant books went.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered my copy of Thinner

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Just ordered my copy of Thinner
    Me too. I didn't even know it was up for sale until I saw the link here. Must have missed it in the newsletter or something.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an observation, but I dare any one of you to say it ain't great to be able to bitch about, King Limited's right now, ain't it? C'mon, 'fess up!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    You know we all secretly LOVE IT!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

do not think that there was a NL - i did not see any at least.
    just ordered my copy - love the artwork!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There was a newsletter, but it had no mention of Thinner.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    There was a newsletter, but it had no mention of Thinner.

sk
    It was mentioned. That's where I saw it. It was the linked word Thinner, which took you to the order page.

"Of course, while all of this is going on, Mike is now into THINNER,"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 182 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast