Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 182 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Not surprising to me. I would not bother with the Lettered if there were a less expensive SK-signed numbered edition. I imagine I am not the only one.
    Agreed. I own letter B of Riding the Bullet, why??????? It's signed by King and the limited isn't. No, I normally don't buy Lettered editions. I only have three in my collection.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I'm amazed that there are so many King Signed Lettered collectors on here all-of-a-sudden.
    BEST COMMENT EVER!

Period!
    Why?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Not surprising to me. I would not bother with the Lettered if there were a less expensive SK-signed numbered edition. I imagine I am not the only one.
    Agreed. I own letter B of Riding the Bullet, why??????? It's signed by King and the limited isn't. No, I normally don't buy Lettered editions. I only have three in my collection.

Ralph Mulleins
    The same for me, except I have letter "MM" of Riding the Bullet for the same reason (and I could afford it) and no other lettered editions.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now how many, besides me, are surprised that "God" is a member and just a member not staff, Co-Director or anything?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have tried to win a Bullet on Ebay to no avail and would have grabbed the one at Bett's had it not been a PC...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

No ordering or price info in the latest newsletter from PS. It just says this:

the deluxe edition of Carrie due to go into full production in the next week or so
    Hopefully, we'll still get a heads up from our new friend, Pete as to when the lettered will go up for sale and how much it'll cost us. The lucky 26, that is.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Hopefully, we'll still get a heads up from our new friend, Pete as to when the lettered will go up for sale and how much it'll cost us. The lucky 26, that is.
    From last newsletter:
    We’ll be announcing the date and time of the page being uploaded after which it’ll be every man and woman for themselves. The page will feature an automatic reverse counter and copies will be allocated on a strict first-come, first-served basis and limited to one per customer.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Pub. are publishing 6 books right?
    1. Christine
    2. Pet Sematary
    3. Carrie
    4. Thinner
    5. Skeleton Crew
    6. ?

What is the sixth book they are going to be doing?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    PS Pub. are publishing 6 books right?
    1. Christine
    2. Pet Sematary
    3. Carrie
    4. Thinner
    5. Skeleton Crew
    6. ?

What is the sixth book they are going to be doing?
    As far as I am aware, PS Publishing have not announced a sixth book or mentioned anything about future books past their release of Skeleton Crew...

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you T-Dogz.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Folks -- You may rest assured that there'll be a heads-up for people wanting to order. I intend for it to be at least one full week . . . and I'll do my damnedest to arrange a time that'll enable pretty much everyone to who's interested to take a shot. So, really speaking, we're looking at UK time being say, 9 pm which would mean East Coast US/Canada time being 4 pm and West Coast US/Canada time being 1 pm. Mainland Europe will be 10 pm, 11 pm and midnight, so that should be okay. That just leaves Australia and I'm afraid those guys are going to be the most disadvantaged . . . having to get up at 5 am or so. That make sense? I'm trying to do this in the best interests of everybody so if anyone has a suggestion as to how we might make it fairer then I'm all ears. Enjoy your weekend. Best wishes as ever -- Pete

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update, Pete!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Folks -- You may rest assured that there'll be a heads-up for people wanting to order. I intend for it to be at least one full week . . . and I'll do my damnedest to arrange a time that'll enable pretty much everyone to who's interested to take a shot. So, really speaking, we're looking at UK time being say, 9 pm which would mean East Coast US/Canada time being 4 pm and West Coast US/Canada time being 1 pm. Mainland Europe will be 10 pm, 11 pm and midnight, so that should be okay. That just leaves Australia and I'm afraid those guys are going to be the most disadvantaged . . . having to get up at 5 am or so. That make sense? I'm trying to do this in the best interests of everybody so if anyone has a suggestion as to how we might make it fairer then I'm all ears. Enjoy your weekend. Best wishes as ever -- Pete
    Thank you Pete. I believe your suggested time is excellent for all.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the update, Pete.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Pete,

I live approx 11 miles from your office. Can I camp outside and when the book is available for sale hand over the cash!!!

:-)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The gift edition is now sold out. Cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi folks -- Just to keep you all in the loop, we're almost done with our financial deliberations and all the design options for the deluxe edition of CARRIE (and, boy, there were a lot of 'em!) so I fully expect to be able to announce the price in this week's Newsletter. The date of the actual order page going up depends on how fast we receive back the completed signature sections. I reckon it'll be another three or four weeks. You've all been wonderfully patient, with only a couple of
    middle-of-the-night calls requesting up-to-date info. Crumbs, it seems quite popular, this baby--believe me, Steve, Glenn and I are pleased we'll get a copy free of charge! And to the readers who have suspected that we've been deliberately delaying to build up interest, well, nothing could be further from the truth. Best wishes -- Pete

Hi Shaq -- I'd like to accommodate you but it would be giving you an unfair advantage cos I would need to remove one copy out of the 26 letters. Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult or awkward: I'm just trying to play absolutely fair. Best -- Pete

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update Pete! It'll be great to finally know the price.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Thanks for the update Pete! It'll be great to finally know the price.
    It will be great... may be the deciding factor for many.... If it is $2k there will be a flood... if it is $4k there will be the "financially able completists" only... I will grab it (to a point)....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Hi Sky -- Yes, I've been waiting to know the price myself! Soon . . . -- Pete

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Pete,
    Thanks for the update.
    Changing the subject, a post above seems to suggest that you are limited to 6 books in your anniversary series of Stephen King special editions. Is this true or are they getting mixed up with the CD books?
    Jon

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shaq -- I'd like to accommodate you but it would be giving you an unfair advantage cos I would need to remove one copy out of the 26 letters. Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult or awkward: I'm just trying to play absolutely fair. Best -- Pete
    Hi Pete,

Sounds very fair to me. I was being tongue in cheek with the whole question. Just being within touching distance of the offices is great as love the fact that a company in ne england has the opportunity to produce this type of collectable.

In my head I do envisage a willy wonka style book factory where I could wait outside the gates for that golden ticket (carrie lettered) though.

Good luck and know i'll be in the queue online hoping I get lucky.

Cheers dave

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi Pete,

Sounds very fair to me. I was being tongue in cheek with the whole question. Just being within touching distance of the offices is great as love the fact that a company in ne england has the opportunity to produce this type of collectable.

In my head I do envisage a willy wonka style book factory where I could wait outside the gates for that golden ticket (carrie lettered) though.

Good luck and know i'll be in the queue online hoping I get lucky.

Cheers dave
    If you win, you can at least collect and be the first to own!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Steve, Glenn and I are pleased we'll get a copy free of charge! Best wishes -- Pete
    Are all 26 lettered editions going to be available for the "frenzy"? I would hope that SK, GC and yourself settle for a PC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 182 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast