Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 182 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hey, Billy -- Fantastic news! We'll eat this weekend after all! Best wishes to all -- Pete
    I, too, ordered this; very pleased to've gotten the order in before the deluxe sold out.

Somewhere in the boxes, deep in the garage, there is an old PS proof of this book. . . .

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy of Thinner here in the US. Very nice. I was a bit surprised at how small it is but only because I had forgotten that it was not a long book. Well done Pete. My favorite Thinner story was trying to get my first edition signed in Portland ME and the book folks taking it away from me and passing it baton style over King's head to ensure I didn't ask him to sign it. For one surreal second it was suspended directly over his head. Where would we be without rules and those to enforce them?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Where would we be without rules and those to enforce them?
    Happier.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Pete, any update regarding the Lettered Deluxe Edition of Thinner?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Did you not get yours?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Did you not get yours?
    Did I reference it incorrectly? Was referring to the Lettered Deluxe 1/26 Edition.

Did I miss the window for ordering?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you not get yours?
    Did I reference it incorrectly? Was referring to the Lettered Deluxe 1/26 Edition.

It hasn't been announced yet, no order link up yet.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did you not get yours?

Just winding you up.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my PS Thinner as well. I really like it: it's my favorite of the current PS King editions.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Did you not get yours?

Just winding you up.
    Damn it! You had me….

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Pete,

I received two copies of Thinner, both with the same cover. slipcase is the same too! what should be different? The covers. Slip cases. Actual book?

Email sent .

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Does anyone in the U.S.* want to trade their Fine/Fine signed/numbered PS Pub. HC of THINNER for my Fine/Fine signed/numbered PS Pub. HC of CARRIE?

* To keep shipping costs low.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Roseanne -- Sheesh, bloody publishers, eh! Please drop me a line to editor@pspublishing.co.uk and let me know which state you need. The two states were vulture slipcase and pie cover; and oldsmobile slipcase and camper van cover. Give the unwanted copy to a deserving friend who maybe couldn't afford their own copy.

As regards the deluxe Thinner, I'm holding off asking Steve about his maybe signing the lettered state. You only get one try and I want to pick my moment. In the meantime, I've commissioned a brand-new piece of artwork from Les Edwards for the deluxe edition cover--a close-up of the Hudge's face. Believe me, this is not to be looked at before bedtime. Steve has seen the piece and he loves it. And, once again, it will appear only on the 26 lettered copies.

Meanwhile, huge thanks to everyone who has sent kind notes and hearty best wishes on the PS edition of THINNER. Your support means a lot.

Warm hugs to one and all from the gray-skies of the Yorkshire seaside . . .

Pete

Country
    Country Flag

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside
    I do like to be beside the sea!
    I do like to stroll upon the Prom, Prom, Prom!
    Where the brass bands play: "Tiddely-om-pom-pom!"

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love those classics by Queen...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Give the unwanted copy to a deserving friend who maybe couldn't afford their own copy.
    Pete
    [Cough] HF auction... [COUGH]

click

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Gee whiz, Rabbit . . . I wonder if Steve ever envisaged that visitors to the DARK TOWER message board would be singing old British music hall songs. Makes you feel kinda weepy, don't it. (The problem now, of course, is that I'll be singing it all the damn day!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I was one of the few who bought the Seven Seas of Rhye single.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that song. Came off the "Sheer Heart Attack" album, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Give the unwanted copy to a deserving friend who maybe couldn't afford their own copy.
    Pete

click

Who me?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Pete

click

Who me?????
    Too late. Tippy really needed a copy. And he loved the art. It is an early Xmas present for a great friend and family man! Thanks Pete!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Pete

click

Who me?????
    Too late. Tippy really needed a copy. And he loved the art. It is an early Xmas present for a great friend and family man! Thanks Pete!
    It's never too late for the HF!!!

Spoiler:
    What else ya got? LOL LOL LOL J/K Joking aside the HF needs help this year in order to hope to approach our goal. Anything, anyone can do to help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I love that song. Came off the "Sheer Heart Attack" album, no?
    Queen II in the UK. (instrumental on 1st album)

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Hey Pete,

Thanks for packing really well. The box got crushed, but the books were unharmed!

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Hey Pete,

Thanks for packing really well. The box got crushed, but the books were unharmed!

I love to see and hear about that sort of packing!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 182 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast