Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy a couple of weeks ago.

sk

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It'd be cool if they did all of King's collections in this manner.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Did SubPress mail out the Pet Sematary's yet? I got one from Camelot, but haven't heard anything from SP. Or maybe I just missed an announcement?
    Today's SubPress newsletter says that Pet Sematary is next to ship.
    Mark Twain

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine was shipped (and received) weeks ago.

sk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I got mine from SP but still waiting for mine from Overlook to ship!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine from PS Publishing direct and I was lucky enough to get issued copy #1 for both titles.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Did SubPress mail out the Pet Sematary's yet? I got one from Camelot, but haven't heard anything from SP. Or maybe I just missed an announcement?
    Today's SubPress newsletter says that Pet Sematary is next to ship.
    Thanks. Maybe they got backburnered 'cause of that King book he's been mailing out the last week or so...

Congrats on getting #1.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    i'm still waiting from Overlook as well - I sent Dave a message the other day (i thought it was going to ship later a bit later than christine and try to match my number - but no luck there).
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    i'm still waiting from Overlook as well - I sent Dave a message the other day (i thought it was going to ship later a bit later than christine and try to match my number - but no luck there).
    As much as it pains me to say, Dave and The Overlook have become a "Black Hole" for orders. Not sure what happened there, but as a long time supporter I just can't bring myself to do so any longer. Very sad, he's a really nice guy.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I spoke with (well, emailed) Dave yesterday, and there was an issue with the Pet Sematary's he recently received from PS, in that some of the numbers don't match back to the Christine's he's already sold to people (myself and Chad included, so it seems) however; they'll go out next week sometime.
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get my matching number either. About a month ago I emailed Nicky Crowther at PS and was assured that Cemetery Dance would be getting the same numbers that they received of Christine. Mindy at CD confirmed that they did not get the same numbers. I still have the email from Nicky

Hi Dan,

We will be sending exactly the same numbers for PET SEMETERY that we sent for CHRISTINE.

Best wishes

Nicky

I've emailed PS and asked about either my number or an exchange for a matching set. So, does anyone out there have Pet Semetery number 316 or Christine number 328? Either one of those would start me at a matching set. Or is my number one someone is looking for?

I'm kind of frustrated about the ordeal as I was hoping to keep the same number throughout the entire publication of reissues. I in no way blame CD, since they can only send out what they are provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm kind of frustrated about the ordeal as I was hoping to keep the same number throughout the entire publication of reissues. I in no way blame CD, since they can only send out what they are provided.
    Yeah, we feel really bad about the matching numbers situation. What we were told is that they lost the list of numbers we had been sent on CHRISTINE and didn't think to ask if we could find out what numbers we had or needed and by the time we found out we didn't get all of the same numbers (when the books arrived!), it was too late because those numbers were already gone. We're really sorry about this!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That really sucks... matching #'s to me are SOOOOOOOOO important. Sorry to hear that guys
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get my matching number either. About a month ago I emailed Nicky Crowther at PS and was assured that Cemetery Dance would be getting the same numbers that they received of Christine. Mindy at CD confirmed that they did not get the same numbers. I still have the email from Nicky

Hi Dan,

We will be sending exactly the same numbers for PET SEMETERY that we sent for CHRISTINE.

Best wishes

Nicky

I've emailed PS and asked about either my number or an exchange for a matching set. So, does anyone out there have Pet Semetery number 316 or Christine number 328? Either one of those would start me at a matching set. Or is my number one someone is looking for?

Same here. PS also told me they were sending matching numbers to CD. I have Christine 230 and Pet Sematary 329.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yeah, we feel really bad about the matching numbers situation. What we were told is that they lost the list of numbers we had been sent on CHRISTINE and didn't think to ask if we could find out what numbers we had or needed and by the time we found out we didn't get all of the same numbers (when the books arrived!), it was too late because those numbers were already gone. We're really sorry about this!

Brian
    Thanks! I want to restate that I in no way blame CD. Always fantastic customer service! I'm sure it's as frustrating to you as it is to your customers.

Brian
    Thanks! I want to restate that I in no way blame CD. Always fantastic customer service! I'm sure it's as frustrating to you as it is to your customers.
    I've been completely bummed out about this because there are supposed to be more books to come in this series and I know plenty of people wanted a matching set. Ugh.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I've been completely bummed out about this because there are supposed to be more books to come in this series and I know plenty of people wanted a matching set. Ugh.

Brian
    It is a bummer Brian. I was hoping to have a matching set. Poo!

Do you think the rest of the books could be made to match either Christine or PS?

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Brian

Brian
    It is a bummer Brian. I was hoping to have a matching set. Poo!

Do you think the rest of the books could be made to match either Christine or PS?
    Yeah, we have to figure out the best way to do it because we'll need to pick one or the other going forward, just to keep things organized with Pete. We're on it!

Brian

Those of you who bought Christine and Pet Sematary through us and have received a Pet Sematary that doesn't match, could you please EMAIL me with the numbers you have for each one? I'm brainstorming some ideas here about how to try to get people in touch with the PS Publishing customer who got a number they need to see if we can arrange a trade or something. But please EMAIL me so I can stay organized:

brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Thanks!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, Which email should we use?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have Christine number 522 and a Pet Sematary on the way but not sure what the number is, if any one wants to swap my copy of Christine is new and unread. I will post what number I got for PS when it gets here

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Brian, Which email should we use?
    Here you go! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Always the best, Brian!

Good news, we've figured out where some of "our" numbers ended up and we're working to get them now. I'll be in touch with anyone who emailed me about getting a non-matching set as soon as I know for sure which numbers are on the way back to us.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PS' last newsletter:

Mike tells me he’s close to finishing off the layouts for Carrie and we’re well underway for the oversized lettered and remarqued edition, too! (And no, Seymour . . . just wait until the official announcement and order page go out.)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast