Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Twelve Days of RatMas-Contest

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Once you pay that will be 37 guesses total by 10 unique individuals.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cool. And tomorrow night, midnight is the deadline, right? PST?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

If I win, I think I'll ask Glenn to draw Roland holding a sandwich and a soda, with a speech bubble that says, "I always wash my popkins down with Nozz-a-la!"

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    If I win, I think I'll ask Glenn to draw Roland holding a sandwich and a soda, with a speech bubble that says, "I always wash my popkins down with Nozz-a-la!"
    Of course the sandwhich will be "Tooter-Fish", right? LOL LOL

And if you want to win you better get a guess or two more in there!!!! LOL LOL The "Haven Fund Whore" comes early this year!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Piquant phraseology Wild Bill - one can only picture in one's head what sort of mess that leaves behind
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cool. And tomorrow night, midnight is the deadline, right? PST?
    Less than 15 hours to go...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks? You gotta get in there and GUESS!!! $5 for a chance to win a personal Chadbourne commissioned piece??? That's a GREAT deal in any world!!!!!

You can't win it if, you ain't IN IT!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I made a guess. It was very scientific. I even used a formula!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Modified version of x^=2 and a=rand(0,12) and x=rand(0,100). ?ax2(2+x)x+2x=0 ?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

im in with 5 guesses

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As the time draws nigh, I wish all players the best of luck with the upcoming draw (and sincere thanks for supporting a monumental fund)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

... Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!!!!

Spoiler:
    Rats!!!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Feeling lucky tonight after finding some long misplaced treasures...... (New Lieutenants Rap ..... 2 versions) so had to throw in a few rat-full guesses for the cause..

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck everyone!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Good luck everyone!
    Agreed---

So who won?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Good luck everyone!
    Agreed---

So who won?
    I know Jerome said the winner would be announced on the 26th, but it's only been the 26th for half an hour here in California.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Good luck everyone!
    Agreed---

So who won?
    I know Jerome said the winner would be announced on the 26th, but it's only been the 26th for half an hour here in California.
    LOL! Well it is 10 am here and I'm sure its almost bedtime (on the 26th) for the Aussies & Kiwis.

Edit: Okay. I guess I can wait a few more hours.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, 10:10pm here. Off to bed to dream about my new artwork...

(hows that for optimism???)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually anxious to hear how much was raised for the Haven Foundation?
    Assume that could be noted even before winner of the art and it should show we are off to a good start.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Assume that could be noted even before winner of the art and it should show we are off to a good start.
    Very good point. Maybe I became a little overexcited.

Staying on topic some of you may be familar with author Tom Piccirilla. I don't know Tom personally but via FB I heard he was diagnosed with a brain tumor earlier this year. From what I can gather (from FB posts) treatments have been going well and from these same posts he noted he has been assisted by The Haven foundation along with a few other named charities.

Sometimes for me I know I lose sight that places like The Haven foundation do actual good work on a daily basis for people in need. In my jumbled and disjointed way I am trying to put this whole fundraiser thing in perspective and share a real life example of the good they do.

So please chip in anyway you folks can. This is for a great cause and they help out many creative folks whose work we have enjoyed over the years.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    The Ratmas contest generated $235 in donations from 10 members. I am waiting to hear from Glenn Chadbourne as to the official rat count. I hope to hear from him today.
    We have raised >$435 before the official 1/1/2013 kickoff!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm stunned that only 10 of us entered, and sorry but am disappointed that we raised only $235. I thought this was a really good fundraising opportunity with a great prize, and expected there to be many many more entrants. Perhaps it was just the timing with the holidays, combined with the economy? Still, at just $5 a guess I thought we'd have brought in much more. Thanks to Glenn and Bad Penny for putting this together, its toward a good cause (and I think the ten entrants are pretty pleased with their odds!).

Let me throw in an edit ... I'm concerned because I'm also working to acquire a very unique item for this year's (well, next year's) fundraiser, and now am just a bit concerned that time, effort and $$$ will be for naught. Would I be better off just donating the $$$? I hope not, it's nowhere near as much fun!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, Grant. I should have trotted out Bomber "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" for this contest!!! He's usually good for a few Awwwww, donations!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Presently, he is at a "Photo Shoot" for his 2013 unveiling!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I was also hoping it would generate some bigger bucks for the HF. Cant wait to hear who won!

Anyone have any guesses as to who the other Finger Wielding fellow is?
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I was also hoping it would generate some bigger bucks for the HF. Cant wait to hear who won!

Anyone have any guesses as to who the other Finger Wielding fellow is?
    I thought that was obvious. It's Zombie-Grant (Bad Penny)!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast