Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep-The Shining II

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Currently 2 S/L and 6 gift editions.
    £395 seems expensive, but if anyone in the US wants to use me for a UK address, PM me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Barnes & Noble T.V. commercial.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a still shot, not the actual commercial.
    Another spot:
    http://ispot.tv/a/71pr

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again a LOT of money for an signed GERMAN Doctor Sleep,,,
    EUR 451,00
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/261351140246?...84.m1423.l2649

First photos of the custom slipcases for Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

See more here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...-doctor-sleep/

Also, our box maker closed for the holidays today before they could pack the cases for shipment, so they won't be shipped to us until the new year, unfortunately.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Gonna have to cut them loose. didnt get it done in time for christmas.

First photos of the Doctor Sleep Deluxe Signed Lettered Edition, which will be shipping next month:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...on-first-look/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Last edited by Brian James Freeman; 01-06-2014 at 10:19 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nomine List for the VINCENT Preis 2013 - German Horror Award

2. Best international

Adam Nevill - Der letzte Tag (Heyne)

Bentley Little: Haunted (Voodoo Press)

Brian Keene: Leichenfresser (Festa Verlag)

Joe Hill: Christmasland (Heyne) / Nos4a2

Stephen King: Dr. Sleep (Heyne)

http://vincent-preis.blogspot.de/201...reis-2013.html

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That Lettered edition looks amazing!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just won a signed 1st Doctor Sleep on ebay for $109.00. Happy with that

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Just won a signed 1st Doctor Sleep on ebay for $109.00. Happy with that

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got notice that my Erin Wells remarqued s/l of Doctor Sleep has shipped

John

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too - now I will see what gets here first - this or the shining
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

No shipping notice for me yet. I thought my copy was in the latest Erin Wells batch. We'll see...

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Has this made it to the cheapy section of bookstores yet?
    I thought there was topic on this subject in the forum somewhere but couldnt find it.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice today! Can't wait to see what Erin has added!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's my Erin Wells remarque in my signed limited Doctor Sleep:

Sorry about the quality, but it's the best I could do with my scanner.

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome John! Mine arrives tonight!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

What's a fair price to be paying for the gift edition?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrighterDeathNow View Post
    There are a number on eBay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+gift&_sacat=0

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will sell you one for $100 PP gift. Free USA shipping. Cheaper than any on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I will sell you one for $100 PP gift. Free USA shipping. Cheaper than any on ebay.
    I think I'll take you up on that!

(Sorry for my ignorance, but what is "PP gift"?)

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    There are a number on eBay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...+gift&_sacat=0

John
    Just took a look through them. How does one seller get his hands in so many remarqued copies?!?!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That is a GREAT DEAL.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast