Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: Lauterer

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Some Germany stuff:

German new comic to come 2013 - Chris Kloiber - The changer - First look - limited to 30 copies

German Whoa! Horror #1 total bothside blanko-cover signed inscribed and remarqued to me - by Chris Kliober

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Bev Vincent The road to the dark tower s/l

The very nice monorail art in the book - i like that!!!

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:38 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

German book and promostuff Das Mädchen (The girl...) still special sealed - i really like this absolutely white cover

Promo bag from Heyne

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:39 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

And finally for todays session:

Hardcover metallic Heyne and still shrinkwrapped Wolfsmond - Dark Tower 5

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, great new stuff. Good that you bought the super rare Heyne Mädchen Promo bag and
    the original wrapped White MÄDCHEN. (Now you need the original wrapped Black Mädchen)
    Great, you also have an remarqued Whoa! Horror #1.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions indeed (particularly the Chris Kliober remarque)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Devilish

My absolutely new pride and joy!!

Robert Browning - Ausgewählte Gedichte (men and women 1855) - German first translation of the book from 1894 limited edition AND including the absolute only german translation of the poem "child roland to the dark tower came" till today

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:40 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

One more signed Joe Hill...

Joe Hill 20th century ghost UK trade edition 1/1 PS publishing signed dated doodled

My Mood
    Devilish

Promostuff.....

In einer kleinen Stadt (Needfull things) Pressemappe with some prints...

My Mood
    Devilish

Two more not so special things...

Stephen King Duddits (Dreamcatcher) - the neon green cover is amazing ib the book shelf...

The new complete HC King Hill Road Rage Hardcover Trade ... really unspecial... but still good

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the Browning.

This auction ???
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...vip=true&rt=nc

My Mood
    Devilish

@stocker:

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome additions, and the Browning is to freaking die for - fantastic !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Devilish

The weekly addition picture show...

Stephen King - ES - 25th anniversary cemetary dance - i took this with the 40/80 coupon and finally it arrived... absolutly wonderful-made book

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:49 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Justin Cronin - the passage - real signed limited UK-waterstone-edition - no one wants it at the moment and its sold around 20-25$ - but its soooo a very nice book

My Mood
    Devilish

Not arrived last week, but its worth a look - thanks to stockerlone, who sold this to me at a friendly price i hope ^^

Glimmer Graphics - reals signed by King and Hale - insomnia print . one of the approximate 20 or 30 that got printed more than they needed for the insomnia-portfolio and sold at a special event at ebay

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:41 AM.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats...
    now, of cause you need all other The Passage AND The Twelve versions:
    Arc´s, sig lim, error editions, remarqued......

Country
    Country Flag

The more the merrier
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    And finally for todays session:

Hardcover metallic Heyne and still shrinkwrapped Wolfsmond - Dark Tower 5

Sold today for 80€...
    Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:42 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Nothing special this time, but some additional things..

Net Dameron - The wasteland Portfolio - still sealed and i wonder if i CAN open it...

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:42 AM.

My Mood
    Devilish

Locke and Key - Clockworkd HC signed and doodled by Hill at Riverrun Bookstore couple of weeks ago

My Mood
    Devilish

1/1 UK paperback Joe Hill Horns unread...

My Mood
    Devilish

German Stephen King - Wind (Dark Tower v4.5) still sealed

And yes... its a hole in the middle...

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice editions
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff.

(Wolfsmond HC Metallic sold for 80€ is CRAZY !!!)
    ( My The wasteland Portfolio is also still originalwrapped)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast