Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have my copy of 'The Twelve' on ebay.co.uk it's been read but still in nice condition

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I have my copy of 'The Twelve' on ebay.co.uk it's been read but still in nice condition
    Care to give a review of the book? You should use spoiler tags where appropriate.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Care to give a review of the book? You should use spoiler tags where appropriate.
    I would love to discuss the book when more people have read it. But for now i really enjoyed it, not quite as much as 'The Passage' though. It's full of suprises, twists and turns and seems to tie most things up before the end of the story.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any link?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any link?
    LINK

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.

SWEET!!!

You gonna lend it to me when you finish reading it, good buddy??????? Huh? Huh?

I'll wear sterile gloves whilst reading and ship it back Fed Ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any inside scoop as to when tour stop details might be released?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the only one I've seen so far:

http://www.murderbooks.com/event/justin-cronin
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A copy of The Passage Ballantine ARC (the one with the text on the front as seen previously in this thread) is up on eBay if anyone's interested. Starting bid is $40:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item35bf02726c
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Through an Amazon reviewer program I'm part of, I'll be getting an ARC of this next week...

I was really impressed with The Passage...I had flipped through it for awhile and was sort of meh, but I changed my tune once I got and read it. Excited to get an early look!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for a copy of The Twelve ARC if someone has one they want to sell. I know they are on eBay frequently, but still too high.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Through an Amazon reviewer program I'm part of, I'll be getting an ARC of this next week...

I was really impressed with The Passage...I had flipped through it for awhile and was sort of meh, but I changed my tune once I got and read it. Excited to get an early look!
    Wow, how do you do that? I'm nearly finished with The Passage and totally love it. Not having to wait for the release of The Twelve would be awesome.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this in e-mail today .... YAY!!!!!

Item Number Description Qty Ord. Qty Shp. Qty Bck. Expected By

CRONIN01 LTRD The Passage by Justin Cronin Lettered Edition

08/15/2012 MIVA UPS GROUND
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

Any chance I can read it after you? I'll wear gloves!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see pics. of the lettered edition.

If anyone finds/is selling a a cheap (less than $80) ARC of The Twelve, I might be interested as well.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's with Jill Bauman for a remarque, will post as soon as it arrives!

There's one copy of the The Twelve up on eBay now, it's at $50 with 24 hours to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Twelve-b...item3cc9ba669b

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got a notification from CD that I could get an S/L copy. Did anyone else get lucky?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    It's with Jill Bauman for a remarque, will post as soon as it arrives!

There's one copy of the The Twelve up on eBay now, it's at $50 with 24 hours to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Twelve-b...item3cc9ba669b
    Bazinga!!! I won it!!! Down side is I won't read it though!!! LOL Well, maybe a little bit under very controlled conditions... LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I just got a notification from CD that I could get an S/L copy. Did anyone else get lucky?
    becca, do you not own a Signed/Limited of THE PASSAGE? Does your post mean that you were in a lottery to buy THE TWELVE?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes. Sometimes I don't make the best decisions when it comes to new authors - J.K. Rowling **cough**

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes. Sometimes I don't make the best decisions when it comes to new authors - J.K. Rowling **cough**
    He's that English guy who wrote that story about little hairy people and a ring that makes you invisible, right?

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's the one. I love that guy!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    He's that English guy who wrote that story about little hairy people and a ring that makes you invisible, right?
    Yeah, that's the one. I love that guy!
    You guys are heathens!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Back on topic please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast