Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Passage and The Twelve matching numbers #70, starting bid is $250

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item43d18f50fb

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have for sale:

The Passage S/L UK 1 of 5,000 includes signed promotional newspaper $45

The Twelve UK S/L #483/500 $60

Please contact me for shipping/payment details

Thanks
    Tommy

The Passage UK S/L SOLD

The Twelve UK S/L #483/500 SOLD

Thanks,
    Tommy

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a signed first printing of The Twelve? $25 + shipping

Also have The Twelve UK 1/1 Waterstone's edition with the extra chapter - $25 + shipping

$45 for both plus shipping - PM if interested

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arrived today

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This seller has 18 copies of The Twelve S/L at $85 BIN + $14 Fed-Ex shipping stateside or $38 International Priority; numbers available are: 102, 104, 106, 110, 111, 112, 115, 127, 128, 130, 132, 133, 136, 138, 149, 171, 173 & 175. Issue price was $75 + shipping, so this is a good opportunity to pick one up at just barely over issue price with a good choice of numbers if you're interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TWELVE-J...item540c341f2c
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    This seller has 18 copies of The Twelve S/L at $85 BIN + $14 Fed-Ex shipping stateside or $38 International Priority; numbers available are: 102, 104, 106, 110, 111, 112, 115, 127, 128, 130, 132, 133, 136, 138, 149, 171, 173 & 175. Issue price was $75 + shipping, so this is a good opportunity to pick one up at just barely over issue price with a good choice of numbers if you're interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TWELVE-J...item540c341f2c
    That is a good deal. Too bad I already have one.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Somebody was looking for one not too long ago .... The Passage S/L for $149 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item541a2dcc80

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Somebody was looking for one not too long ago .... The Passage S/L for $149 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item541a2dcc80
    I am actually in the market for one now, but that item has been relisted several times with no bites. Is it overpriced from what you guys have seen?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am actually in the market for one now, but that item has been relisted several times with no bites. Is it overpriced from what you guys have seen?
    Sharki and I just had this discussion in December; here's the highlights:

I would swear The Passage copies hadn't gone up all that much; they went for $75 from CD originally. Went back through the forums, found one May 2013 for $139 that didn't sell at that price. Another July 2013 went for $80. Nov 2013 $175. A couple more unsold Nov 2013 at $175. Jun 2014 there was a combo Passage & Twelve for $349 unsold. Copy #28 went for $202 in Aug 2014. One in Oct went for $162. Matching set in Nov went for $270, so $140 apiece. I bought my matching set from Tito_Villa in Feb 2013 for $240 (so $120 each) along w/rights to City of Mirrors (I had got the Lettered from CD but not the S/L).

I just checked Bookfinders, but as usual they are crazy priced. There's one on eBay w/a BIN $159.99 OBO, I'd say make an offer around $100-$120 and see what happens, can't hurt to try. Get it at $120 and it's the same price I paid almost two years ago.
    So, my advice still stands ... make an offer around $120 and see if the seller will let it go. You've got nothing to lose, and if he has relisted multiple times he might just bite on the offer.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Twelve S/L PC, for the Haven Fund

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Justin-Croni...item2eddcd9c82

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no news about the third and last book?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Still no news about the third and last book?
    Last I heard from Random House, it was delayed to 2016.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Im really looking forward to the last book and hopefully the eventual film adaptation by Ridley Scott's company. I love this series
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Im really looking forward to the last book and hopefully the eventual film adaptation by Ridley Scott's company. I love this series
    Yeah, it's been a pretty cool ride so far!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Talking about the devil, here is what Justin posted on his facebook page :

People of the Passage: After a long hiatus from FB, I'm back. I love y'all still and apologize for the silence, which was simply necessary to get the work done. Volume 3 is circling the airfield, waiting for permission to land. I don't know when it will be out; there's a long process between the end of a manuscript and publication, and it's a very lengthy book. I thank you all for your patience and will do my best in the coming days and weeks to get to your many messages.
    >>> https://www.facebook.com/enterthepas...28177853878931
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Talking about the devil, here is what Justin posted on his facebook page :

People of the Passage: After a long hiatus from FB, I'm back. I love y'all still and apologize for the silence, which was simply necessary to get the work done. Volume 3 is circling the airfield, waiting for permission to land. I don't know when it will be out; there's a long process between the end of a manuscript and publication, and it's a very lengthy book. I thank you all for your patience and will do my best in the coming days and weeks to get to your many messages.
    >>> https://www.facebook.com/enterthepas...28177853878931
    Well, that is very encouraging. Thanks for posting that, my friend!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, thank you for the update. At least we know it's written.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

And it stands a good chance of seeing the light of day this year.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Thanks for the the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yes, thank you for the update. At least we know it's written.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1st edition remainders of The Twelve are at Barnes & Noble for $6.98.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope it is.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast