Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    There is a UK Uncorrected proof of The City Of Mirrors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JUSTIN-CRO...cAAOSwJMhXEAY4
    Thanks Jon
    You're welcome, Shac. They seem to have been sent out a lot later than the US proof. I'll give this one a miss as they will probably be a lot cheaper after publication date.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Ending soon. Not a bad deal. I'd get them except I already have them. https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/162040648342

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Ending soon. Not a bad deal. I'd get them except I already have them. https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/162040648342
    That's actually my listing. As I put in the description, there's a significant corner bump to The Passage and The Twelve as well as some edge wear, but The City of Mirrors is brand new with no wear.

I just don't collect proofs. I ordered them for the signing I went to, but they didn't arrive in time.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, great deal! I already have all of them or I would have been interested, too.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't collects ARC's but something about a complete set, ready to go, appeals to the OCD in me. That and I do love this series....

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A very good interview with Justin Cronin in this month's Texas Monthly. Link below. Interesting that he refers to the possibility of two more books linked to the trilogy, but no sequels.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-cult...justin-cronin/

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any one else notice the clock in the left eye of the UK cover?

Large image warning

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait.. I hope CD (Bri) gives us a heads up to order the 3rd as it will sell out and I wanna match my numbers! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I can't wait.. I hope CD (Bri) gives us a heads up to order the 3rd as it will sell out and I wanna match my numbers! lol
    No doubt that he will.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw Justin will be here in Austin at Book People for a City of Mirrors signing June 11th

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone going to the DC stop next week?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not DC, but I plan to be at the Houston stop on Thursday!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Not DC, but I plan to be at the Houston stop on Thursday!
    I'll be there, too.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am traveling to Toronto next weekend to see the Red-Sox-Bluejays and then attending the signing with Cronin. Should be cool. I have not started the third volume yet.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Anyone going to the DC stop next week?
    Bueller?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Justin Cronin gives a weather update. We're not likely to die, he said.

Cronin channels his inner Timothy Fanning, with Stanley Kubrick staring over his shoulder.

Country
    Country Flag

Great time at the D.C. event. I think I counted about 70 people there, maybe less. Definitely less than the Joe Hill event, which surprised me. Got there about 30 minutes early (would've liked to get there earlier, but D.C. traffic) for a fourth row seat (and free parking!). Justin read a short section from City of Mirrors to give us an idea of Fanning's voice, and then was interviewed by a lady from NPR (the whole thing was recorded, but I don't know if they plan on making it available to watch, hear, etc.). The interview was decent (though I did enjoy Justin's responses more than the questions) but seemed like it could've been tightened a bit, especially so more time would've been given for the Q&A.

Some highlights: Two possible "spin-off" books planned. "Tales from the World of The Passage" (a collection of stories that didn't fit into the narrative of the books), and another one that takes place in "our" time regarding something in the 3rd book that he didn't specify because of spoilers; also, The Passage is now headed the TV route rather than film.

Afterwards Justin signed (the rule was 2 personalized and 2 flat-signed). Justin was super friendly and conversational. Like Joe last week, he actually took time to talk to each person, a total shift from the atmosphere of King signings. We talked about his post-book finishing pie ritual, other writers (he recommended a book to me) and I asked if we might see Jeanette again in one of the "Tales" (he said we're done with her). I got my copy of The Passage signed + 2 City of Mirrors. And so completes my signed Passage trilogy! Still need to take some pics...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ricky! Nice write up and sounds like a good event.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like fun, Bev and Ricky!

In Petaluma last night, the store had some flatsigned City of Mirrors 1sts, so I picked one up. It's kind of an odd feeling being at an author's book tour and buying another writer's signed book.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin - Die Spiegelstadt
    Erscheint: 31.10.2016
    ISBN: 978-3-442-31180-4

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Moved & edited

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just snatched up an ARC of The Passage from my lical book store for less than $15, damn good deal methinks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    snagged it, thanks RF!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast