Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally, making some progress.

I hope all the pages after the title page are not blank.....

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Ha, I almost made that joke...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It may be a joke but it seems it may be true.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, what sort of time frame after the trade edition is good to go does CD get the go ahead to start your limited edition?

Cheers
    James

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anybody need an ARC of The Passage? 2nd state in very good condition. $40 mailed.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I'm going to faint.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Bool!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Finally.... now takes 1 more year to bring to final edition...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You cant rush greatness.

I dont get why folks want to rush creators like GRRM and Cronin. There is plenty of sub-par entertainment out there to keep yourself busy until the good shit comes out.

Dont they know that it takes time to create quality work that deeply affects our mythic imagination? It doesnt happen overnight. You should never will a creator to finish just to temper your own personal impatience. Good things come to those who wait.

Looking forward to reading the next book!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Cronin FB page:

To those of you wondering when that ENORMOUS pile of paper called The City of Mirrors will become a hard rectangular object for sale on the shelves of America and elsewhere: spring '16, or so they tell me. Bless you for your patience and "I think it will be worth the wait," said Justin modestly.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    You cant rush greatness.

I dont get why folks want to rush creators like GRRM and Cronin. There is plenty of sub-par entertainment out there to keep yourself busy until the good shit comes out.

Dont they know that it takes time to create quality work that deeply affects our mythic imagination? It doesnt happen overnight. You should never will a creator to finish just to temper your own personal impatience. Good things come to those who wait.

Looking forward to reading the next book!

It's just excitement to read the whole tale is all IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I was chasing this book for a long time and finally found copy at reasonable price

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

@sharki: What is a reasonable price at the moment?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Justin announced on Twitter a release date of May 24 in US and two weeks later for UK on City of Mirrors. Can't wait to read this.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    @sharki: What is a reasonable price at the moment?
    I paid $120. It came with slipcase

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Justin announced on Twitter a release date of May 24 in US and two weeks later for UK on City of Mirrors. Can't wait to read this.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Thanks for posting!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

The passage - Unrevised manuscript

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

From Cronin FB page

Y'all: Official US pub date for THE CITY OF MIRRORS is May 24. UK a week or so later. Pre-orderable at your favorite purveyor of rectangular literary objects. Cover reveal coming soon.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

From Cronin FB page

Y'all: Official US pub date for THE CITY OF MIRRORS is May 24. UK a week or so later. Pre-orderable at your favorite purveyor of rectangular literary objects. Cover reveal coming soon.
    Is CD doing a S/L'd as well ??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be shocked if they weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    From Cronin FB page

Is CD doing a S/L'd as well ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast