Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    IMHO the books have been spaced out way too much. The story is complex enough with the characters and the elapsed time that the publication dates have negatively impacted the interest in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cool, George!!! Anyone have word on the next installment hitting the shelves?
    I thought I saw him say sometime in 2014 (I'm almost expecting an October 2014 date, but that might be too soon considering the small amount of info. that's been released).
    His last statement, Twitter, I think, said fall of 2015.
    I agree, somewhat. I haven't lost interest, but with they weren't spaced out so far. I think there would be a lot more interest if the third was set to be released a year after the second.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There's no reason to wait for 2015. I believe the book is done.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2015 does seem like a while (three year gap between book 2 and 3?).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    IMHO the books have been spaced out way too much. The story is complex enough with the characters and the elapsed time that the publication dates have negatively impacted the interest in the series.

Cool, George!!! Anyone have word on the next installment hitting the shelves?
    I thought I saw him say sometime in 2014 (I'm almost expecting an October 2014 date, but that might be too soon considering the small amount of info. that's been released).
    His last statement, Twitter, I think, said fall of 2015.
    Well said. I would have to agree, wholeheartedly!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received my matching number copy S/L of THE TWELVE. I like the consistency and flow of the design of the limited editions from THE PASSAGE to THE TWELVE. I am quite pleased with Cemetery Dance's end product on both of these.

Way back when, along with a lot of other people, I picked up an aftermarket slipcase for the S/L of THE PASSAGE. It's been so long, I'm not sure where I got it. Aside from the spectacular Dolso cases, does anyone know where we can obtain the simple aftermarket slipcases for THE TWELVE like we bought for our copies of THE PASSAGE? Was this a Cemetery Dance product?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On CD's forum (in The Twelve thread, I think) someone said that they were leftover cases from another production that just happened to fit The Passage, though it wasn't a perfect fit. I haven't seen anything about a similar case for The Twelve, though.

(I really wish they'd just make 'em! I know many of us who bought the S/L (myself included) would buy one.)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope CD makes a case that all 3 of them will fit into or at least have one the fits this one like they did for The Passage. All it is is a plain black one.

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Got The Twelve today- now looking for #116 of The Passage!

On CD's forum (in The Twelve thread, I think) someone said that they were leftover cases from another production that just happened to fit The Passage, though it wasn't a perfect fit. I haven't seen anything about a similar case for The Twelve, though.
    We don't have any in the warehouse right now that fit, unfortunately. But if Dan comes across any, we'll let you know!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's The Passage S/L & The Twelve S/L with a BIN of $349 ... that's a good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item25904d1d26
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Here's The Passage S/L & The Twelve S/L with a BIN of $349 ... that's a good deal.

Really? How much were they retail? I got mine via gifts and flatsigned, not too difficult, but I realize a S/L is more valuable. What are (were) they both going for retail? Like I said I managed to get "flatsigned" (and personalized ones, thanks to members here) so I am unsure. Appreciate the info though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Really? How much were they retail? I got mine via gifts and flatsigned, not too difficult, but I realize a S/L is more valuable. What are (were) they both going for retail? Like I said I managed to get "flatsigned" (and personalized ones, thanks to members here) so I am unsure. Appreciate the info though.
    $75 for the numbered and $500 form the lettered

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Thanks for the info!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We don't have any in the warehouse right now that fit, unfortunately. But if Dan comes across any, we'll let you know!

Brian
    There actually is one. The slipcase we used for The Passage is no longer available, though it wouldn't fit The Twelve anyways. The Twelve fits into the white ILT slipcase that's on our store, fair warning though it's not a perfect fit, it is a little looser than what most people would prefer.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Merlin1958
    Originally Posted by George at C-Springs
    Sorry Bill, I was thinking it was $150 each for the numbered vs $75 ea/$150 pair. Okay, so maybe not that good of a deal unless you really want the matching set with the option for Book #3 at cost (seller is offering that)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like CD is considering making a slipcase for The Twelve if they get enough people interested. I emailed them a "yes, I'm interested". If you haven't received the email from them and want one I would drop Mindy a quick email.

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that, was excited, and then saw this line: "Please Note: These would be plain black slipcases with no stamping like the slipcases for The Passage, but the material from that slipcase is no longer available so these would use a different black material."

So, they might make one special that fits The Twelve, it just won't have the stamping, right?

Still, I e-mailed back saying I wanted one.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

So, they might make one special that fits The Twelve, it just won't have the stamping, right?
    Correct! The slipcases that fit The Passage were plain black (because they were extras from another project that had no stamping), so for the people who have those slipcases for The Passage, adding stamping to these slipcases for The Twelve would make the previous ones look out of place.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thanks!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like CD is considering making a slipcase for The Twelve if they get enough people interested. I emailed them a "yes, I'm interested". If you haven't received the email from them and want one I would drop Mindy a quick email.

Hmmmm I may just do that and pick up one for the Passage as well.

Thanks for the heads up, Dan
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the email and responded in the affirmative. I'd still like to see stamping on this one and on the future third book slipcase. I like the job CD does on slipcases, I don't want plain! But I'll settle for it if I have to.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, Patrick.

Brian/Dan: if enough people responded that they still wanted a slipcase, but don't care that including foil stamping wouldn't match with the case for The Passage, would you consider it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I agree, Patrick.

Brian/Dan: if enough people responded that they still wanted a slipcase, but don't care that including foil stamping wouldn't match with the case for The Passage, would you consider it?
    If they're willing to pay for the stamping, we'll certainly consider it. We could actually offer the slipcase both ways -- with stamping would just be more expensive since you'd have to divide up the costs of the stamping plates, the foil, and the extra labor among a smaller group. But it's definitely doable. We'll see how many people we hear back from!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

They are. Clearly I've been elected to speak for your entire customer list.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

They are.
    Ha! I'll email our slipcase maker and ask for breakout pricing that includes stamping.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast