Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Just my opinion but I don't believe Mr. Cronin is a fan of Sai King.[/URL]
    That would be sad since it seems Steve got his book well known from his glowing review. Steve called him on Good morning america too!
    Maybe he just doesn't like being lumped into horror.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/ma...pagewanted=all

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Passage S/L #817 (I wrote and asked), $139, no bidders yet. Great opportunity. Closes tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PASSAGE-...:B:WNA:US:3160
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, so i learned that he will be in France... in 2 days!
    the 16th & the 17th of may. i hope that i can go meet him, cf my working hours and just before my holidays..
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am really chocked that the french publisher told me th at he'll be in Paris 2 days before, and telling me that i can share it on my website.... without saying if there will be a book signing or not. Although if they told me that i can share it, i dont see why there wouldnt be a signing. Otherwise they wouldnt have mentionned it to me.

Someone about a month ago was saying how surprised they were that there was nobody in germany at the signing. No wonder if they do like this...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Passage S/L with a BIN of $320 or Make an Offer; more than double the price of the one that closed (unsold) on Tuesday, but lower number ... 195.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PASSAGE-...item3a810655ba
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

So, no signing event in Paris.. but the publisher told me that they got a copy signed for me

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So, no signing event in Paris.. but the publisher told me that they got a copy signed for me

No signing event in Paris... CRAZY

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. He was in Paris for two days, but no signing event. He will be doing one in a festival type thing in britany, a part of france this week-end... but that's it.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yeah. He was in Paris for two days, but no signing event. He will be doing one in a festival type thing in britany, a part of france this week-end... but that's it.
    That is strange. I'm glad you were able to get a signed book though. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big score !!!
    Congrats... the first Les Douze that i see.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

"All eyes." - NICE!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jeremy!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Copy of the Ballantine ARC for The Passage, the one with review quotes on the front cover ... starting bid $49, no bidders yet, closes Sunday:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item257fcc5736

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The Passage S/L #946 @ GBP 41.00 with three hours to go ... great price if it sticks. UK shipping @ GBP 25.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTIN-CRONI...:B:WNA:US:3160

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Might have picked up something cool, took a chance on a bad description ... find out in a couple of days!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here pickup that S/L for $80? Not a bad deal, even with overseas shipping!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Anybody here pickup that S/L for $80? Not a bad deal, even with overseas shipping!
    I picked it up! Transfer to Germany is not as expensive than over the real large sea...! BTW thanks for this really usefull hint to the auction!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a steal

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear, glad you got it!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was right about my hunch! Rather than just a "signed and numbered book with hand drawn pictures on the title page", I got this:

A Jill Bauman remarqued PC! Hadn't come across one of these before, pretty happy!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great buy! Nice Remarque!

Along the Path of the Beam Highbury is on a distinguished road Highbury's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I was right about my hunch! Rather than just a "signed and numbered book with hand drawn pictures on the title page", I got this:

A Jill Bauman remarqued PC! Hadn't come across one of these before, pretty happy!
    Nice snag, now if you have multiple limiteds you'll have to sell one to me.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Great illustration George Congrats
    reality continues to ruin my life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast