Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for help with CD "grab-bag"s prints

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Default Looking for help with CD "grab-bag"s prints

I hope some of you can help me. I ordered two of the CD grab bags a couple of weeks ago, received the prints and just wondering what they are showing or which art-books they belong to. Probably someone knows something more and can help me? Also i wonder if the signatures i have are facsimiles or true?

I am not sure, but i think this is part of Sectretary of Dreams! Its a chadbourne of course showing Stephen King with all his "bad boys"

No ideas. At the bottom link it shows 2/45 and on the right bootom the date 16.06.2011 T. soandso?

Derry and Pennywise unsigned but out of which book/art. I think it is out of the artprints belonging to the IT-Cemetary Dance-25_years-edition?!

I have no idea!

I have no idea!

Mmh, belongs to a art series the monkey...but what does this belong to?

If you could help me it wohld be wonderful! Thanks a lot!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure other folks can chime in (and maybe correct me!) but the art comes from the following:

1) This is a collage and I don't believe it was published in a book.
    2) Full Dark No Stars (Cover art)
    3) IT CD 25th Anniversary edition
    4) IT CD 25th Anniversary edition
    5) IT CD 25th Anniversary edition
    6) ? I think it's from Secretary of Dreams volume 1

I'm sure folks here can elaborate on the scenes and/or correct me. Good luck.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks Ben. Your hints are very useful to me!

What i am also thinking about is, if the signatures by Glenn pic 1 and pic 5 are facsimiles or original!

Is there a possibility to give me the artist-names oft the pictures 2,3,4 and 5 out of the books? Or is 3,4,5 all chadbourne ones?

Thanks a lot!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2=Tomislav Tikulin
    3=Glen Orbik
    4=Alan M. Clark
    5=Erin Wells
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post

What i am also thinking about is, if the signatures by Glenn pic 1 and pic 5 are facsimiles or original!

Is there a possibility to give me the artist-names oft the pictures 2,3,4 and 5 out of the books? Or is 3,4,5 all chadbourne ones?

Thanks a lot!
    Sorry. I don't know if either of those are facsimile or original.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post

Thanks a lot!
    Sorry. I don't know if either of those are facsimile or original.
    Off the top of my head, I would say they are all originals signatures, but ask Brian Freeman if you are unsure. He is a member here and is extremely helpful.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks a lot for the very helpfull answers! Excellent!!!

+ Reply to Thread