Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there any more desire for a riddling forum?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

:caution: Is there any more desire for a riddling forum?

Okay, The Road To Fair Day has had almost NO posts in the last year or so. My question is do any of the riddlers have an interest in reviving this? I went through and archived most of the old riddles. We had 4 pages of threads with no recent posts in any of them. We are talking no posts for years in many cases. If you'd like to keep this going this is your chance, friends.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally suck at riddles, but maybe a "Daily Joke" thread is in order? Just throwing it out there. I know we have funny "emails" but telling an old fashion joke or two (clean or dirty) might be cool (?)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the riddles, but havent had any come to mind. Need Gabe to post a couple new ones.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

riddle me this: "what do i have in my pocket?"
    Bilbo Baggins- the hobbit.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Okay, The Road To Fair Day has had almost NO posts in the last year or so. My question is do any of the riddlers have an interest in reviving this? I went through and archived most of the old riddles. We had 4 pages of threads with no recent posts in any of them. We are talking no posts for years in many cases. If you'd like to keep this going this is your chance, friends.
    I adored riddles and hope Jon, Gabe and Bonnie will come back and post. I am thinking of a few riddles of my own, but I got to shape them before posting. I dearly hope this forum will not die.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you speak my name, I vanish. What am I?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    If you speak my name, I vanish. What am I?
    Silence
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is yours, but others use it more than you do. What is it?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Your name.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my favorite riddles:

This is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her mother, she met a man she didn't know. She thought this guy was amazing, absolutely the dream guy that she was searching for, and she fell in love with him immediately. However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was. A few days later the girl killed her own sister. Question: Why did she kill her sister?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bitch pissed her off.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

#1: There is a lily pad in a pond and each day the lily pad doubles in size. In 30 days it will grow to the size of the pond. On what day will the lily pad be half the size of the pond?

#2: There are two (US) coins that equal 30 cents. One of the coins is not a quarter. What are the two coins?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    #2: There are two (US) coins that equal 30 cents. One of the coins is not a quarter. What are the two coins?
    A quarter and a nickel. Only one of the coins is not a quarter :-)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Becca, number one's answer is 29 days.

Anyone have a guess for my riddle?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    One of my favorite riddles:

This is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her mother, she met a man she didn't know. She thought this guy was amazing, absolutely the dream guy that she was searching for, and she fell in love with him immediately. However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was. A few days later the girl killed her own sister. Question: Why did she kill her sister?
    She hoped that he would show up at the funeral again.

Country
    Country Flag

You guys are so smart!

Shannon, the girl was hoping he would come to another family member's funeral. (Darn, Eric beat me to it)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I don't think we want to kill a forum that there is interest in so please help revive it.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job birthday boy and becca! That is known as The Psychopath Riddle. The saying goes that the easier it was for you to figure out, the more of a psychopath you are.

Simon ... a tent?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

righto

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This one sounds x rated. LOL

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love love love this riddle. No cheating!

A man waited to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I will sentence you to death by electric chair. If it is false, I will sentence you to death by hanging." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Oooh that is a good one!

If he says "You will hang me" then the statement is neither true nor false. If it was true, then the judge couldn't hang him because he would get the chair, but if the judge gives him the chair that makes the statement false... which means he would hang him, which makes the statement true again. lol

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

This is one of my favorite jail riddles...

In a small coal mining town, four men are apprehended near a dead miner. Although each man claims he is innocent, all four are tried and found equally guilty of the crime: beating another miner to death. The sheriff is determined to hang all the men, but the mine boss has already lost one good man and can't afford to lose four more. He strikes a deal with the sheriff so that all four miners might escape death.

Three of the men are lined up outside the jail, all facing the same direction, while the fourth is kept inside. Each man is given a mining helmet. The mine boss says, "Two of your helmets are black. The other two are silver. If one of you can tell the sheriff for sure the color of your own helmet, you will all be free to return to work. If one of you tells the sheriff the wrong answer, you will all hang in the morning."

Each man can see the men in front of him, but not the men behind. No one can see the fourth man inside the jail. The men cannot speak to each other. How could the miners gain their freedom?

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

The miner in back should know what color his helmet is by looking at the two in front of him. Since the boss (speaking to the 3 men) says two of YOUR helmets are black that implies that the one inside is wearing a silver helmet. so If the two men in front are both wearing black, then he knows his is silver. If they are wearing one silver and one black then he would know his is black.
    Sloth Love Chunk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast