In the same way that I had wished all the people involved with getting me that book had been there the moment I opened it I wished those of you involved with this gift were here with me today.

I hold myself personally responsible for the situation my family is in and I thank the universe that our kids are grown and able to live on their own (mostly). Me and Dora had achieved the height of our potential in the other life we are living and the transition is very hard. It is amazing to finally understand how much we lived now and paid later.

Living that close to the edge means a couple of hundred dollars is the difference between eating and not eating. I don't want any of you to think we are unhappy because we are working and living in a kind of paradise. It just doesn't pay much. This gift represents almost double what we would make together in a month now.

My first thought about the book was to simply pawn it so that I could have it back but the real world isn't like Pawn Stars and I could not find a shop that would even entertain the idea. I posted it for sale at such a high price because I think its worth that much. I was actually relieved when it didn't sell but that didn't solve the money problem. Tippy saved us in between now and then. Without him we would have been in real trouble.

I have already let him know I'm buying the book back as soon as we can arrange it.

So I do wish you had all been here today when I received your letter. I have deep thoughts about the best way to handle it. For now I will tell you we are well and I'd like to return to the land of the living. Thank you to whomever was involved in helping us. I am amazed by the goodness of the human heart.

Special thanks to Jerome and everything he did to make this happen. I appreciate it my friend.