Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3019

Thread: Book Collection: Bad Penny

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice addition there Grant. Congrats!
    Christine

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hmmm ... you already have a Night Shift, now you have two. Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do?
    Hehehe .. maybe get more than two???? (anyways Shannon, drawings don't count in the same way that S/L's do mate, thus the love will stay right here in Parramatta)
    We all float down here!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Very nice addition there Grant. Congrats!
    Thanks Christine - this is a pretty cool commission, and every couple of days sees a new piece from Glenn drop into my email inbox (like a kid at Xmas)
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly awesome, Grant!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Wild Bill, great to see you back in the saddle again mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Hey Wild Bill, great to see you back in the saddle again mate !!!!

Thanks, Mate!! Still far from 100%, but slowly I'm getting there.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Another remarque to add to the collection, this time around a Gift Edition of The Talisman / Black House (Number 2836 of 3500) with sketches by Rick Berry

Although the remarques (one in each volume) are fairly simple and straightforward I'm quite proud to have them in the collection, mainly because he isn't all that prolific in terms of remarqued works.

We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They are cool my friend. That set is one of my favourite Gift Editions.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

So that's what those books look like. Mine are (of course) still in the shrinkwrap. Nice remarques. It's been so long since I read it I don't even know what the first drawing is representing. I wish I had more time to re-read a lot of books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful remarques!! Love the lines, and detail!! Congrats!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions! You're right, you don't see too many Berry remarques ...

Country
    Country Flag

Well, no, it's not a book, or a piece of art, or a figurine -- however, as it's kinda, sorta (at a stretch) SK related, thus, I'll post it anyway

This is my birthday present to myself (earlier this month) the new car and, as importantly, its new plates (with bonus Angry Oy swinging from the rear view mirror)

We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And yet again, Grant manages to find a way to take it to the next level.
    Just awesome pal. Love it.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks James, although it's likely indictative that I have way too much time on my hands
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well you've got me searching the local personalised plates website!

Country
    Country Flag

They (our RTA) has brought out a whole bunch of cool plates (and formats) and this one was too good to resist )although the PNYWYS was those coolest I could get to what I wanted)
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is it a coincidence that the car is the color of dried blood? Could it be a distant relative of Christine's?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the remarques and the new car. It sure looks like you are having a great time. Keep it up because I enjoy the hell out of looking at your collection.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new car. I LOVE the new plates!!!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very creative!! Congrats on the new wheels!! Enjoy the ride.
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you get lots of questions regarding those plates?

John

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool plates Grant!! And nice new car.
    Christine

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is it a coincidence that the car is the color of dried blood? Could it be a distant relative of Christine's?
    Well, the "official" paint colour is listed as "Vitamin Red", but looks like a burnt orange to me - and if she's a relative of Christine's, she's a bloody distant one, got as much malice in her as your average pet mouse (whilst I really wanted to get a bad ass car, I ended up going with the "sensible" option - well, apart from the number plates, of course, and the stainless steel skull tyre valve caps and matching skull cigarette lighter)
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Love the remarques and the new car. It sure looks like you are having a great time. Keep it up because I enjoy the hell out of looking at your collection.
    Not as much as I enjoy collecting and posting 'em mate (and, yeah, I can't say I'm having a miserable time of it at all )
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Do you get lots of questions regarding those plates?

John
    Not so much questions as wary sideways glances (like, seriously, who else outside this forum would even partly understand the motivation behind getting personalised plates that make no sense at all to 99.9% of the population???) ... Those that know me well aren't too surprised, well, those that have seen the collection upstairs anyway, but, yeah, there's certainly questions raised in relation to my sanity in some circles
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast