Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Amazing international DT Collection !!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a wonderful website. Great job.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

New Dutch paperback of DT4 has been released:

Which makes it a nice serie so far:

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Silly comment, likely, but I really like the flow of the spines on the all together picture mate - I must be in a cosmic, karmic frame of mind today - but, yeah, it's nice
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's nice, and I will also add DT5-6-7 to it, when they will be released later this year

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Make sure you repost then mate, I'd really like to see all seven spines outward
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

I will

Country
    Country Flag

Today was packages day:

An ancient Italian paperback of DT1, very nice book

And the German audiobook on cassette, also of DT1 (pretty cheap, so I could not resist haha):

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the new stuff !!!
    A few years ago the Schwarz MC Box was really expensive.

Country
    Country Flag

Thnx!
    Oh really, the box was just 5,50 with shipping 11,00

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Thnx!
    Oh really, the box was just 5,50 with shipping 11,00
    10 - 15 years ago you had to pay 40.- +++

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new additions!

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the world has moved on since then
    Thanx, Shannon!

Country
    Country Flag

Not very spectacular but still worth to show it. The left edition of Sphere was already in my collection, the right of Warner Books is new to the collection. Now I only need the Warner Gunslinger

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice artwork on those last two dark towers.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What are your favorite items?

What items are on the very tip top of your want list?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice artwork on those last two dark towers.
    Yeah, I like them too! It's the Italian paperback serie, but they use the same artwork as the UK Hodder serie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    What are your favorite items?

What items are on the very tip top of your want list?
    The Grant books are the best of course And the Viking books and Swedish books.

Which makes me also wish to find a Grant DT1 first and a Grant DT4 this year That serie hás to be complete.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful display. Now that I'm (finally) perusing the Justin Brooks bibliography, I know exactly which DT paperbacks and hardcovers I'm missing. Look out, in ten or twenty years I'll catch up to you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Even without that book I always seem to find the DT books
    There is more to come soon ^^

Country
    Country Flag

Yesss, thanks to RF!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Marvelous !!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I just picked up a Song of Susannah arc also. Good job!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast