Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well actually, the paperback from 2012 is a C-format (large trade paperback), now they released both an A-format (small/pocket) and a B-format (in between them).
    I have no idea why they relased them both at the same time, there is no mention of export edition on one of them.

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    I ordered it at a local store If the price is the most important thing, then I would suggest BookDepository, but they ship very slow. I guess nearly every store can order them.
    Yeah I checked BookDepostiory but for all of them I currently get the message that they are unavailable so that's why I'm turning to Amazon right now.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has to do something with "ordering UK books from the US" as mentioned before. I think BookDepository's shipping costs are too high for those books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Has to do something with "ordering UK books from the US" as mentioned before. I think BookDepository's shipping costs are too high for those books.
    Yeah that's what I suspected as well. Guess I'll go with Amazon and see how it goes.

Country
    Country Flag

Or try your local bookshop if they can order it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's weird. I've never had any problem ordering a book from The Book Depository if it was available in both countries. The 'B' format just seems to have dissapeared. I have contacted my British book dealer about finding me one. I hope he comes through. I did not know (or forgot about more likely), the 'C' format. I am so confused!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Took me some time as well before finding out how this worked But it's kinda easy:
    A - small
    B - middle
    C - large

Country
    Country Flag

Today I could add the DT2 trade paperback from UK Hodder&Stoughton to the collection. Only DT3 is still missing in the serie:

Also I could add this nice item, on the left the Scribner paperback as we all know it, on the right is the Turtleback Books library hardcover! Very cool and large book

Oh and btw, it's the 300th Dark Tower book in my collection

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You're still going strong I see. Very nice!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Michaël! I just can't stop collecting

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dat klinkt maar al te bekend... maar ik doe even heel rustig aan, ik ga over drie en een halve maand trouwen en da's niet goedkoop

Country
    Country Flag

Kan ik me goed voorstellen! En is ook een goede besteding uiteraard Gelukkig verzamel ik geen S/L's, ik hou het bij de normale boeken

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that DRAWING OF THE THREE. I've never seen that one before.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy 300th DT Acquisition Day to you Roog
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like that DRAWING OF THE THREE. I've never seen that one before.
    Well there is a whole set of these books. Part 5-6-7 are well-known, part 1-2-3-4 were released later on to complete the set.

Country
    Country Flag

This is a Guild Publishing (book club) of DT1, based on the UK Sphere paperback:

And this is my second King S/L The NAL audiocassettes of the Gunslinger. Thanks Shannon!! 8)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful additions!! Congrats!!

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

I am impressed by that Guild paperback. I wonder how hard that is to find in good condition.

Country
    Country Flag

The condition is very nice indeed! I didn't even know there was a DT1 of it. I only had the DT2 so far. Will there be a DT3 as well?
    The strange thing is: both DT1 and DT2 have the number CN5467!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast