Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    You should post a pic of that. And does your's have a price or does it say Advance Reading Copy?
    total bummer! your right. Its an arc dj. so weird all my other arcs came with the regular 1st/1st dj with sticker on it. Im assuming this one is still pretty rare in fine/fine condition but its not as rare as the one you have .
    If you ever think about selling keep your good friend Simon in mind

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure they had to ditch the original DJ really quickly and replace with the "already printed for the trade edition" silver dust jacket which explains the sticker.

I don't know that I'll sell, but if the time comes and I'm desperate, you're first on my list

Now back to the regularly scheduled program - UK Dance with Dragons 1st trade edition... anyone? I need one please.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks
    I will keep my eyes out for a UK DWD for you too.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW - I started a new numbers/letters wanted list over at the Westeros forums http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/

If you want me to post your #s wanted there, just post in that thread and I'll add it (you'll have to sign up if you're not a member).

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeking:

ASoS # 218

or

ASoS # 346 + AFfC # 346
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Seeking:

ASoS # 218

or

ASoS # 346 + AFfC # 346
    I put you on the list

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW - I started a new numbers/letters wanted list over at the Westeros forums http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ited-editions/

If you want me to post your #s wanted there, just post in that thread and I'll add it (you'll have to sign up if you're not a member).
    that's fantastic!
    I am a member but only visit occasionally. I seem to fit in better here lol.
    But im going to start poking around more and maybe step out of the lurker mode.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Help?

I'm not a GOT collector, but my son LOVES the series. I have bought him a few signed editions, from some of you here, for the last coupla Xmas' and would like to get him a signed copy of the most recent for this year. Funds are a little tight after the HF so if anyone is willing to work out a payment plan for a signed copy of the newest 1/1, please PM me. I'm good for it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Based on what I've seen on ebay and Abe, a signed copy of A Dance With Dragons shouldn't run you more than $75 to $100 max.
    Mark Twain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Based on what I've seen on ebay and Abe, a signed copy of A Dance With Dragons shouldn't run you more than $75 to $100 max.
    Really? That reasonable? Nevermind my post!!! LOL I think I may have found my savior as it turns out!!! What a great community!!!!

Thanks, Scoogs!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, signed copies of the 1st/1st trade edition seem to be fairly common.
    I still need a copy myself, but that one has to wait for now.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

I wish the UK unsigned Dance with Dragons was as easy to find I'm trying to put together a "white" dust jacket set and I can't seem to find ASoS or ADwD.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I only have the FFC UK 1st/1st sorry.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Seeking:

ASoS # 218

or

ASoS # 346 + AFfC # 346
    I put you on the list
    thanks becca!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, you ROCK!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Teefury has a cool Castle Greyjoy shirt today.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the start to my "white cover" UK collection. Feast is on the way but Storm and Dance are eluding me
    Much appreciation if anyone can help!

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:29 AM.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

The white cover collection is chugging along...

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 07:29 AM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got $20,000 lying around?

A Rare Consignment Item from Camelot Books

A Matching LETTERED Set
    of George R.R. Martin's
    Song of Ice and Fire Series!

Yes, you read it right - a matching Lettered Set of the Song of Ice and Fire books published to date:
    A Game of Thrones (Meisha Merlin)
    Clash of Kings (Meisha Merlin)
    Storm of Swords (Subterranean)
    Feast of Crows (Subterranean)
    Dance With Dragons (Subterranean)

Now down to the specifics of how to acquire this gorgeous set:
    All books, dustjackets and slipcases are in fine condition
    The come from a non-smoker home
    Due to the nature of this set, the person that is putting it on consignment will ship when it has sold, and it will be shipped to us fully insured and packed like the Hope Diamond!
    Lay-away is an option - our normal 5 month lay-away plan with the understanding that after 4 payments have been made the books will be shipped to us, so that after the final payment I have them in hand to ship them out to the buyer.
    Rights to future letters in the series will come with the set, so that means if you purchase the set, I will let Subterranean know and then it would be up to you to get with Subterranean with the next announced title as you would need to purchase direct
    This set is Letter N

Price: $20,000.00

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the actual consigner Is a member of our site here. I think he was looking for more like 15K but ended up consigning it with Camelot.
    just a guess though.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I believe the pics of the lettered books are in this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast