Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2401

Thread: The Collectible George R.R. Martin

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Someday I hope to have a copy of the S/L HC (Sub. Press) of FEVRE DREAM. Unlike most here, I'm not much of a fan of GOT, let alone fantasy in general, but I've always found FEVRE DREAM to be an outstanding horror novel.
    I love Fevre Dream. I have the S/L but would love the lettered edition - it's beautiful!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I've never even seen the lettered edition, but I can imagine the production values if Sub Press pulled out the stops. I'd be perfectly satisfied w/ the signed/numbered edition, though.

I've yet to find it for less than $300+, though, so it likely won't be added to my shelves anytime soon, unfortunately.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who needs Sub Press ASOS (PC)?? Great price for this book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Storm-of-S...item2edd292034

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Even for a PC copy, that's a great price.
    That seller has ADWD as well.
    Mark Twain

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That seller probably has an in with SubPress. I didn't click on every auction but all of the ones I did click on were PC copies. She had a lettered The Shining last night. PC copy, $1200 BIN.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My ticket for the only bookreading event in Germany from George R. R. Martin

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

cool!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Have fun Stockerlone! What are you going to get signed?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Have fun Stockerlone! What are you going to get signed?

Good question,
    it is the same location as the Stephen King bookreading event... too many people for a normal signature event.
    There are no infos but i think.... raffled signed books ?!?
    But for the safety I of course take 1-2 first editions...

Along the Path of the Beam Topo77 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never even seen the lettered edition, but I can imagine the production values if Sub Press pulled out the stops. I'd be perfectly satisfied w/ the signed/numbered edition, though.

I've yet to find it for less than $300+, though, so it likely won't be added to my shelves anytime soon, unfortunately.
    Hi, here is Fevre Dream - Subterranean press for less then 300 $

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GEORGE-R-R-M...item4879caecf3

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought my numbered edition for $140 last year - just gotta be patient.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a letter (3 pages, from 1993) from George RR Martin presenting GoT to his agent (Ralph Vicinanza) :

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. Cool

Thanks for sharing

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fascinating!

John

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That was very cool. Glad you posted it here bc it seems to have disappeared other places. Cool to see how a story can change as it's written.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topo77 View Post

Hi, here is Fevre Dream - Subterranean press for less then 300 $

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GEORGE-R-R-M...item4879caecf3
    I missed out on it...planned a late bid, but received a call I couldn't get off and missed the end of auction. Live by the snipe, die by the snipe.

Oh well, maybe next time.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to here it because 152.50 USD was a good price for this kind of book. If I find another one I will post the link here.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A short info about the new book by George RR Martin. Sorry it is not Winds of Winter.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/406858.html

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...f-eternal-retu

Has anyone participated in the kickstarter? Several signed grrm items available

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

please guys, mark the letter as spoiler - for many it may contain to much information

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the "new" slipcased editions are going to take as long as writing book six it seems. I pre-ordered just in case they are the same I could get a new slipcase for my Game of Thrones, but Amazon says:

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Martin, George R. R. "A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)"
    Estimated arrival date: January 23 2017 - January 27 2017

Seriously - TWO YEARS????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They must have an idea when the Winds of Winter is coming out, LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Not really a collectible question but who's read both Hunter's Run and the novella it was based on, Shadow Twin? Which should I read first? Picked up a UK First at a used shop today and I've had ST on the shelf for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast