Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole UK 1/200: Who owns them?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post
    Just noticed that the photo on the skcollector info page for this edition is of no.6, maybe Tomas could shed some light on this one?
    I am daft and don't see it, so please provide a link.
    RF if you scroll your mouse over the picture of the book, the limitation page appears. Its not intuitive and probably a feature he should advertise more, I only found it by accident
    Ah, I see. Thank you Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Well gentlemen this may sound strange to you, but I can't remember where this photo came from. I sometimes ask for photos of limitation pages and get multiple people submitting shots but I don't always keep the original emails. (I try to keep the inbox a manageable size) I looked back to around April/May, the only photo attachment I seemed to have kept is of #57. I'll keep digging around, maybe I can find a reply thanking the person for the photo or something. Given the now mysterious nature of numbers 1-10 maybe I should switch out to the #57 photo I managed to hang onto.. don't want to get folks too excited - then disappointed.

Had I known we were compiling the first ever list of who owns which number I would have paid more attention to who sent in what
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why switch it out? It appears to be legit. It will gather more interest than a #57.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still own #52, but you can take off the "trade-bait" notice. I'm keeping it. Thanks for tracking this edition; it's an interesting exercise.

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Im selling my TWTTKH S/L number 41/200 im based in the UK, but would post to the US. Please send me a message if interested. Also have number 35/200 if interested. Cheers

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Ronnie reminded me that I never posted my number for this one. I ended up with 194 / 200.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Care to reveal where it was sourced from, not the individual, but the initial retailer?

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Got it directly from Waterstone's.
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

There may be a new book listed on eBay. If so, it will be the first new book in some time. It is an unopened edition by seller: coilioc for BIN price of $625. Does anyone recognize this seller? Just want to be sure coilioc is not aka for a member that already has the book on our list. Let me know, if not, I will list the book as a new addition... thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170892330862...84.m1423.l2649

Along the Path of the Beam kkemikk will become famous soon enough kkemikk's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really never anticipated "stealing" it for that price!!! In fact "Sgc1999" said he was bidding and I vowed to "back-off" cause I figured it would go for a lot more. Just happily fell into my lap and I couldn't pay the seller fast enough!!!! LOL LOL

Every once in a while the "Sun does shine on the same dog's ass twice"!!! (Hoosiers, or at least something like a quote from that flick) LOL LOL
    I'm glad that you like it. I hope that packing was good enough.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kkemikk View Post
    I really never anticipated "stealing" it for that price!!! In fact "Sgc1999" said he was bidding and I vowed to "back-off" cause I figured it would go for a lot more. Just happily fell into my lap and I couldn't pay the seller fast enough!!!! LOL LOL

Every once in a while the "Sun does shine on the same dog's ass twice"!!! (Hoosiers, or at least something like a quote from that flick) LOL LOL
    I'm glad that you like it. I hope that packing was good enough.
    Breaking into Fort Knox would've been easier!!! LOL It was very well packed and arrived in pristine condition. Many, many thanks!!! Does this count as a TDT S/L? If so I now have 2 of 8/9. It's also kind of the 'jewel" of my UK edition collection right up there with my UK flatsigned "Firestarter".

Thanks again!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Exciting new update has been added to page one!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Exciting new update has been added to page one!
    Pretty cool of you to keep up this list. Great job!

New Update

Since last update, three new numbers have been added to the owners’ list. Fellow TDT member, BigCoffinHunter added #194 which was purchased at Waterstones. Ebay buyer thecardden opened his sealed book and added #124 to the list. The third new number was the elusive #19, which belongs to a The Collector Forum member from Waddington, Lincoln, UK by the name of thegwar. These additions place the total book count now at 122. The owner of #6, which you can see the limitation page at The Collector website, is still a mystery.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

When 199 of them are opened and accounted for, I'll know what number I have. (insert evil laugh here)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    When 199 of them are opened and accounted for, I'll know what number I have. (insert evil laugh here)
    Not automatically correct... your book could be a defect, the book may not be signed, or have a limitation page... That would not be anything to laugh at… I think you should look and see…

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not automatically correct... your book could be a defect, the book may not be signed, or have a limitation page... That would not be anything to laugh at… I think you should look and see…
    Ahhhhh Ha! [narrating] Ric #520 created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously. I bought a S/L and when I checked I noticed that the first 13 pages were missing! Got a replacement, though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard a story that involved the spilling of Tea in the middle of a an edition and a replacement was required. Just saying!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Ahhhhh Ha! [narrating] Ric #520 created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
    "Are you kidding? Slit my shrinkwrap on that stupid book? That's dumb!"
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Evil laugh falters, cracks, but remains tremblingly in place (for now)...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Do you want a picture of my number 4/200 thecollector? happy for it to be used on your site i guess

Quote Originally Posted by deanhoadley View Post
    Do you want a picture of my number 4/200 thecollector? happy for it to be used on your site i guess
    I am not sure how to do it, but I am sure Randall can. It would nice to post your 4/200 on the first posting of this thread... RIC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by deanhoadley View Post
    Post or send the image over. We would love to see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast