Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: stkmw02

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

SHRINKWRAPPED by STEPHEN KING.

"IT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's new autoerotic asphyxiation book?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Stephen King's new autoerotic asphyxiation book?
    With INTRODUCTION BY DAVID CARRADINE.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Newly arrived and yet to be photographed:
    Cycle of the Werewolf (land of enchantment)
    The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass
    Thinner
    The Green Mile Part 3

I'm still awaiting my signed/limited copy of Shrinkwrapped.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'm still awaiting my signed/limited copy of Shrinkwrapped.
    ???

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a joke John...earlier in this thread some of us were joking about a book called shrinkwrapped...Stephen King's scariest book yet because of comments regarding leaving books shrinkwrapped.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I guess I had another senior moment!

John

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

The new books:

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

If you rescue me

[QUOTE=stkmw02;698725]The new books:

What is the story on a black cover on CLYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions!!

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Yeah what is that black cover?!

My Mood
    Inspired

It's actually the same cover. When I used a flash, it made the cover seem much lighter and "faded" than it really is, so I took another without the flash... which makes it seem much darker. I'll need to get my husband to use his skills to capture the true perfect color of that cover.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE NEW BOOKS !!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You got some great books there!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I especially like the Salem's Lot 1st!!!

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Yeah that salem's is awesome, looks familiar wink wink

My Mood
    Inspired

I obtained that from a highly respectable collector!

I also just obtained my new Green Mile with slipcase! Photos to come.

My Mood
    Inspired

Adding to the collection, but with some questions:
    The Running Man first edition first printing Signet paperback (Should the price be $2.50 or $2.95?)
    The Long Walk first edition first printing Signet paperback (Should the price be $1.95 or $2.25?)
    Secret Window BOMC (should the price appear on the dust jacket?)
    The Green Mile Part 1: The Two Dead Girls first edition first printing Signet paperback
    Dolores Claiborne first edition first printing
    Storm of the Century hardcover BOMC
    Pet Sematary first edition first printing second cover state (although the Y38 is damaged from glue, it can still be read)

Plus Castle Rock newsletters (first four staple bound stamped "original", complete - I think - up to Vol. 4 No. 12)
    So that means I am definitely on the search for the remaining issues!
    Anyone have a suggestion for the best way to preserve these papers? I know of a few different ways, but want to be sure I pick the most cost effective and successful method.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Long Walk: price should be $1.95. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Trade+PB

Running Man: price should be $2.50. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Trade+PB

There's no price anywhere on Secret Windows.

John

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks, John! The resources I check to confirm first editions sometimes have conflicting information. Of course, I definitely trusted the seller of this stuff! I just wanted to see if there was any reason for the conflict (like price errors on certain states, etc.)

I am one happy collector! Thanks to all the sellers from this forum who helped me celebrate my birthday and graduation in King style!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't trust the seller, I hear he's one mean SOB.

My Mood
    Inspired

Now, I didn't say the seller was nice or polite or pleasant, just trustworthy.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, this person could be an extremely trustworthy mean SOB.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast