Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: stkmw02

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

This is a slightly better image of Antubis... he seems to be smiling!

Here's the Bag of Bones promo I received as a birthday gift. Perfect condition!

Oh, how I wish the record player worked... the batteries apparently cannot be replaced?

I'm hoping to get Mick Garris to sign there, next to the "Beware".

Also in perfect condition! My husband might be better at finding collection deals than I am!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection....
    Antubis is AMAZING !!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I need one of those myself. It is like the holy grail of promo items. I do have the Dark Score Stories book though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahem, I think you're forgetting about a certain TMSG?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My TMSG died.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The EOTD cover is a faded cover. The red is the first color to fade. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Adding a 'Salem's Lot first edition with second state dust jacket to the collection... photos to come (as soon as my camera returns from NYC).

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Snap me too!

My Mood
    Inspired

lol Nice! I'm pretty excited about it. Even though the dust jacket is a little rough, this is a book I've had a tough time finding in my price range. I think it'll be a good motivator to start finding more deals too.

I should be receiving a few more new books shortly. What's your next purchase??

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably a cheese cob, it's all I can afford :-) but I want a US Carrie 1st !

My Mood
    Inspired

I know what you mean! lol I'm hoping to find a copy of Carrie that fits my budget too. Of course, I think I'll knock out some of the less expensive books first.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was at Books-a-Million today and saw 3 copies of Just After Sunset that were 1st's with no remainder marks but the jackets were kinda beat up so I passed on them. If I see a decent one, do you want me to grab it for you?

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Hey there I have a half price books by me with tons of the common firsts just let me know what you need and I'll look out for you

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks for the offers! I'll certainly let you know when I'm ready to make some purchases again. For right now, I'm waiting to receive recent orders... then I'll update my "wish list".

Just arrived and soon to be photographed:
    The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands

Both are shrink-wrapped. Any input on whether or not to unwrap them??

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes and put brodart covers on the dustjackets, the book will be kept nice and you get to open and enjoy it too!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Unwrap them!

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shrinkwrap = Devil! I have heard so many stories about shrinkwrap ruining the dustjackets, finding fuck ups and printing errors whe they take off the dustjacket, finding signed limited books without the signed limited pages, lol, the list goes on and on. Unwrap.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say keep the shrink wrap on only if you have a spare copy to trade of any book. If it's your only copy, remove and put a plastic cover on immediately and examine the book for imperfections.

My Mood
    Inspired

I'll be unwrapping them tomorrow... My husband still had our camera in NYC, so pictures are still delayed. Thanks for the reassurance that unwrapping is the way to go. I would have felt terrible if I opened them and learned that I committed a collecting crime!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No book deserves to be left in shrinkwrap. It makes my heart a little sad to see books imprisoned that way.

If you rescue me

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And, I heard somewhere, there exists the possibility of residual moisture that may have been trapped within creating warping issues down the track a ways

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and shrinkwrap is evil too.

If you rescue me

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SK is writing a new novel..."Shrinkwrapped", may be his scariest yet
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem痴 Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Inspired

Brice, you will be happy to know the books are free... breathing in the good air and enjoying the feel of my fingers on their naked pages.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That almost sounds a little naughty the way you worded it. LOL

But yes, that does make me happy.

Garrell, I don't know if I could bare to read it. *shudders*

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast