Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1482

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2013

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Just to be clear, there is no "Release Day" but a "Release Month". I still haven't received final confirmation on the hardcover editions from the printer. I FEEL/HOPE/THINK that everything will be back to me soon, that way I can ship them out in October. October is still the plan, if everything runs smoothly --which at the moment, for once, it is.

In addition to amazon.com, goodreads, etc etc, here is the list of confirmed reviewers. These are people who have actually said "Yes. I. Will. Review. Your. Book." rather than "I'll add it to the pile" or "Sure, send the book to good ol' J.K. and maybe she'll get to it when she has time." lol, sure she will. They will be getting a PDF/paperback review copy at the same time as customers. There are also a handful of these websites that will be doing a "Featured Book" showcase and/or interview around the same time.

Authors:
    Kevin Quigley
    Hugh Howey
    Stuart Schiff

Bloggers/Websites:
    A Bookish Librarian
    A Sea of Books
    All Books Review
    Apocalypse Mama
    Auggie Talk
    Bella Online
    Beth's Book Reviews
    Bett's Books
    Bibliognome
    Bitten By Books
    Book Dragon's Lair
    Book Ideas
    Book Lover's Cozy Café
    Book Page
    Book Pleasures
    Bookingly Yours
    Booklist Online
    Books and Needlepoint
    Books and Tales
    Books R Us
    Booksie's Blog
    Charnel House
    Cheryl's Book Nook
    Clause Nougat The Blog
    CMash Loves to Read
    Critique de Book
    Everyday Goddess
    FEARnet
    Fiction Playground
    Geeky Girl Reviews
    Here and There
    I'd Rather Be At The Beach
    INSOMNIA
    Larissa's Bookish Life
    Las Vegas Review of Books
    Layers of Thought
    Lilja's Library
    Literary Escapism
    Literary Marie's Precision Reviews
    My Bookshelf
    Out of the Bags
    Pink Hollyhock
    Pulp Fiction Reviews
    Reading Lark
    Rebeccas Reads
    Shelf Addiction
    SKCollector
    Small Kucing
    Soliloquy
    Southern Musings
    Spooklights
    Sweeps 4 Bloggers
    Sycho Faerie's Book Obsession
    The Book Connection
    The Life and Lies of an Inanimate Object
    The Musings of a Book Addict
    The Paperback Pursuer
    TheDarkTower.org
    Too Fond
    Uttley's Take
    White Sky Project
    You Gotta Read

Magazines:
    British Fantasy Society (BFS) Journal
    Famous Monsters Of Filmland
    Foreword Review Magazine
    Horror World
    Midwest Book Review
    Publishers Weekly

Newspapers:
    Cleveland Plain Dealer
    The Albuquerque Journal

Impressive listing. Everything seems to be going smoothly so far!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Impressive listing. Everything seems to be going smoothly so far!
    Here's hopin'!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure there will be hiccups, but I have faith that you will endure!!!

Looking forward to this coming in the mail!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Strange, I forgot to add the following authors to the "People Who Said Yes" reviewers list:

Bev Vincent
    Ellen Datlow
    Kealan Patrick Burke
    Rocky Wood
    Stephen Spignesi
    Tom Monteleone

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, just curious as to the process, but do you have "proof's/ARC's" in hand? Or these days are they digitally based versions?

P.S. BTW, not fishing to get one. Just genuinely curious is all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Shannon, just curious as to the process, but do you have "proof's/ARC's" in hand? Or these days are they digitally based versions?
    I believe there was one proof, and it sold on ebay some time ago.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Mr. Childe is correct. There was one and only proof available to the public, which was auctioned off on eBay. I will be getting in a printer's proof for the paperbacks and a printer's proof for the hardcovers to make sure everything looks perfect. I will be keeping those. And we won't have "ARCs" --per se-- but we will be sending reviewers a copy of the paperback edition and I will be making some kind of mark on them to ensure that if they are ever sold, I will know where they came from.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great list.

Strange, I forgot to add the following authors to the "People Who Said Yes" reviewers list:

Bev Vincent
    Ellen Datlow
    Kealan Patrick Burke
    Rocky Wood
    Stephen Spignesi
    Tom Monteleone

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Mr. Childe is correct. There was one and only proof available to the public, which was auctioned off on eBay. I will be getting in a printer's proof for the paperbacks and a printer's proof for the hardcovers to make sure everything looks perfect. I will be keeping those. And we won't have "ARCs" --per se-- but we will be sending reviewers a copy of the paperback edition and I will be making some kind of mark on them to ensure that if they are ever sold, I will know where they came from.
    Cool!! As I said just curious is all.

Just a suggestion, but it would be a very nice gesture if somehow a "ARC" found it's way to "Jhanic" the "Proof/Arc" king!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

i need this mo'fo to be published. I love the reviewers however I need to see this in print. My mum and relatives are starting to think I'm a liar.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I know, I know. I apologize. Next time, I'm only releasing the year of publication. Lol

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Mr. Childe is correct. There was one and only proof available to the public, which was auctioned off on eBay.
    Hey Bill, if you come by to pick up the beer I'll let you read it!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. Just messing around. I think this was an awesome idea and I'm thankful to be included in the publication. I'm sure you have learned a ton about the publishing business and will put it all to good use for years to come.

Yes, I know, I know. I apologize. Next time, I'm only releasing the year of publication. Lol

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just send that ARC to me. I'll proof it for you and then send it along to John. I PROMISE!!!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It's Oct. IMC2013 is almost here!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Yep, Mr. Childe is correct. There was one and only proof available to the public, which was auctioned off on eBay.
    Hey Bill, if you come by to pick up the beer I'll let you read it!
    Be careful what you wish for. After viewing the pics of the Estes event I have been considering a trip to the "Stanley". On my "bucket list" anyway!! I hope you do "BBQ" well!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Update?
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We're getting close. Both the paperbacks and the hardcovers are being shipped to me next week.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot! That is great news. Now you need to figure out how to ship all of those! LOL and good luck.

We're getting close. Both the paperbacks and the hardcovers are being shipped to me next week.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news Shannon, look forward to seeing how they turn out!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I am anxiously awaiting their arrival!!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They can still make it in time for Halloween.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The books still aren't here yet. Not sure how long it will take to unbox, inspect, sign/number, sort, package, address, ship. But I'm nothing if not efficient, so we'll see.

Shannon

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are the books!?

I need to make sure my story is out there for this seasons awards consideration.

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Where are the books!?

I need to make sure my story is out there for this seasons awards consideration.
    I'm pretty sure that the best we can hope for at this moment is that they are currently being signed and numbered.
    However, they have likely not yet arrived to Shannon.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast