Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1482

Thread: In Mint Condition: 2013

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Still not here. I was very hopeful today, but I guess that's just how it goes when you know you're expecting something.

Signing/numbering shouldn't take more than an hour. I think the sorting and bubblewrapping/packaging will take the longest.

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

I think you should extend the submission date for IMC2014 to December 1st.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reply. Trying not to be a pain but I am still excited about the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Still not here. I was very hopeful today, but I guess that's just how it goes when you know you're expecting something.

Signing/numbering shouldn't take more than an hour. I think the sorting and bubblewrapping/packaging will take the longest.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by woodpryan View Post
    Seems like a fair request, my son. Especially, if it means more quality stories to include/review. It is, of course your call. Consider though that the dealys in actual "publication" will no doubt occur why not extend the submission deadline if, it will increase quality? Just a thought is all. You are doing a marvelous job and taken on something I can only applaud!!!

Your "Daddy" is in your corner!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the reason for the first extension was that not enough entries were received, but now more have been received than for IMC 2013 (and more are coming before the deadline). So, unless they all just suck, is there really a need for another extension? Too much deadline-creep and we'll be skipping IMC 14 to go right to 15.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadline extended to June 2023.

... just kidding. Deadline stays. It's nearly three weeks away. Plenty of time.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I think the reason for the first extension was that not enough entries were received, but now more have been received than for IMC 2013 (and more are coming before the deadline). So, unless they all just suck, is there really a need for another extension? Too much deadline-creep and we'll be skipping IMC 14 to go right to 15.
    That is a good point, but then again "IMC2014" implies that a full year of submissions was involved. Maybe I'm putting too fine a point on it as there is always "IMC2015", but then "Slice" could make it and I thought that was a great story (just finished it, George). Naturally, it's Shannon' call.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I'm putting too fine a point on it as there is always "IMC2015", but then "Slice" could make it and I thought that was a great story (just finished it, George).
    Glad you liked it Bill, thanks! Pls write me with any specific feedback/ideas.

It'll probably be coming your way by deadline, Shannon (probably!).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Maybe I'm putting too fine a point on it as there is always "IMC2015", but then "Slice" could make it and I thought that was a great story (just finished it, George).
    Glad you liked it Bill, thanks! Pls write me with any specific feedback/ideas.

It'll probably be coming your way by deadline Shannon (probably!).
    Best of luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

So, we're most of the way through October. Is it possible at this point that the release will occur this month? Not trying to pester you, Shannon, just wondering. One of the books I ordered was for someone in Iowa (who is in my dedication), and she will be here visiting from the 28th to the 6th of November. Would be pretty awesome to be able to give her her copy before she returns rather than having to send it to her.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Possible, but not likely. The books are still not here, apparently they were turned around due to some kind of label error. So ... they should should should be here next week. As soon as I get them, turnaround should be pretty quick. It won't be long now.

Thanks for the update, Shannon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Possible, but not likely. The books are still not here, apparently they were turned around due to some kind of label error. So ... they should should should be here next week. As soon as I get them, turnaround should be pretty quick. It won't be long now.
    I have every faith in you, son!! This will be a truly momentous occasion. One of our own actually in the field of publication!! Kudo's, Shannon!! You "Da Man"!!

If they get out within a month of your estimations you have still done better than most others!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I originally estimated many many months ago, lol, but thanks!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I originally estimated many many months ago, lol, but thanks!
    See now, you do not "restate" those things when the press is treating you positively. Sigh, I have much to teach you, my son!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe it was supposed to be about April if I'm not mistaken. haha. Oh well, better late than never.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's about right. I had a plan, I had a timetable, I had people assisting me, and then ... pieces of the puzzle just started to crumble. For example, I heard good things about this particular printer, so I was going to use them to do the interiors and then print everything. Well, even though my directions and sample pages were pretty damn clear, the person hired to do the interiors just wasn't getting it/just didn't care. So ... that was something. Then I hired someone else to do all the graphic work for the website, the print ads for the book, any interior graphics I needed for the book, and the cover/dustjacket layouts. He disappeared for two weeks at one point and then when he came back and apologized, he disappeared AGAIN another week or so after that ... Well, enough was enough with him, so then I had to find other people/companies to do the work that he was supposed to do. And on and on and on.

But, besides the time delay with the book, I think all of those issues were a blessing. I now have Robert Morrish to typeset/design the interiors of the books, and I have Michael Readman to design the covers/dustjackets. And both of them are amazing, meticulous, and truly WANT to do a great job. So, IMC2014 will/should go a hell of a lot smoother. I'm not saying we're going to release it earlier than next October, but maybe this time we'll aim for October in the very beginning.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, you should be getting my 2014 submission tonight or tomorrow night.

Edit: In a final burst of energy, I finally finished my revisions and have sent you an email with the attached story. Hurry, go read it!
    Sloth Love Chunk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone submitted a story about all the monsters in Bad Penny's art collection coming to life and reeking havoc on an unsuspecting suburb of Australia?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyface View Post
    Has anyone submitted a story about all the monsters in Bad Penny's art collection coming to life and reeking havoc on an unsuspecting suburb of Australia?
    I can't write it - I live it ... I don't think Shannon wants autobiographies
    We all float down here!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

he said he accepted nonfiction

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The paperbacks are here, the paperbacks are here!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! Just in time for ....November 2nd?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics or it didn't happen.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great and photo's please.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast