AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item. Renowned artist Rachel Readman will create this piece and kindly donate it for our Fundraiser.
This truly is a one of a kind piece, the only one in the world to be labeled “HF”.
Rachel Readman is offering to create the sculpture as lettered HF and is also going to add (if the buyer wants it) another plank of wood nailed to the door with their name on it (or another word or words of their choice if they prefer) so long as it will fit on the limited size. Readman will sort this out with the eventual auction winner when the time comes. Due to this the sculpture will not be finished and shipped until a while after the auction, maybe about 2 weeks or so. The sculptures are technically all one off pieces because they are individually hand painted but I think this it will make it much more personal, completely unique
As with previous sculptures it will come with the hot foil embossed, white satin lined presentation case and a signed COA that will again be unique to this sculpture as it will include details of the Haven Foundation contribution etc.

There's also the info on my website that you can pick out details from to put on the auction about the sculpture and a bit about me, if you need them. The only difference is that this one is hand painted where on my site I have said only silver or bronze available and of course this is not one of the original 19 or the 250 total:

rachelreadman.com

100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to The Haven Foundation. Originally founded by Stephen King, The Haven Foundation is a national, non-profit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening illness, accident, natural disaster or other emergency or personal catastrophe.

NOTE: THIS WILL SHIP FROM THE UK, NOT FROM THE USA

Paypal accepted
Payment must be received within 5 days of auction close.
The piece will be shipped approximately two weeks after the auction concludes.