Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Tide/LOL every other NCAA team

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was a good win for Bama. Hopefully they are still celebrating next Saturday and my Aggie's can sneak up on them. Of course, I know better than that. Saban won't let that happen. I really just hope Manziel doesn't get killed and we can still finish 9-3. Not too bad for a team that wasn't suppose to compete this year.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Aggies! The Aggies lost only to the Gators and LSU..both by less than a touchdown...and!...they didn't get to play they warm-up practice game to begin the season or else their match against the Gators may have been different. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Alabama. Whooop!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving all the Bama hate...you're only hated when your good
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Loving all the Bama hate...you're only hated when your good
    Very true!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't hate 'Bama. I hope they win out and represent the SEC well. They are a good team (obviously). Of course I'm disappointed that LSU couldn't seal the deal Saturday night; but If LSU can't play for the BCS championship, at least another SEC team can win it.

Except Florida. I just can't root for the Gators no matter what the circumstances. I'd rather see a PAC-12 team, or even (horror of horrors!) Notre Dame win the BCS championship than Florida.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel that way about Auburn and Tenn.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How is saying "good win but I hope my team upsets yours" Bama hate? I am really indifferent on Bama except for the year when y'all played tu in the national title. Then I definitely rooted for Bama. Maybe after a few years in the SEC I will change my mind. Now that I think about it, the two schools have a lot of connections from Bear Bryant to Gene Stallings.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not hitting you Rube or even most comments here...just the national attitude against us. Yes I get it, we were the media darlings in 09, '11 not so much. Now with everyone sick of the SEC dominating College football, we are hated cause it looks like we are gonna win again. Sadly, unless you are a Bama fan, we will probably be better next year. So I guess the hate will grow. I have no prob with that, as I said before, your really hated when you are great and dominate. For us Bama fans, every win is a treat. For the nation, it is just a growing snowball
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I don't hate 'Bama. I hope they win out and represent the SEC well. They are a good team (obviously). Of course I'm disappointed that LSU couldn't seal the deal Saturday night; but If LSU can't play for the BCS championship, at least another SEC team can win it.

Except Florida. I just can't root for the Gators no matter what the circumstances. I'd rather see a PAC-12 team, or even (horror of horrors!) Notre Dame win the BCS championship than Florida.
    Where's the LOVE????? LOL

Go Irish!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We don't need love, just wins!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    We don't need love, just wins!!!!!!!
    Spoken like a true.... what's the phrase..... Yankee fan!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

If everything else holds, there may not be a ND - BAMA Championship game. It would have been a good one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    The Tide is receding!!!

Go Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With win today Oregon should take it's rightful place of #1 or 2 in the BCS.

Beavers lost - alas, another late December bowl game is looming. Oh well I just hope Vaz is okay.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    With win today Oregon should take it's rightful place of #1 or 2 in the BCS.

Beavers lost - alas, another late December bowl game is looming. Oh well I just hope Vaz is okay.
    As I understand it, The Ducks should be a definite pick for No 1 with a win. ND would at best be playing for #3 if K-State wins, no?

I just follow the Irish. So, I'm real rusty!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't watched K-State play. ND wins, but several have been "hang on" games. Oregon just flat rolls their opponents. Let's see if that keeps up. Oregon/ND in the championship would be win/win for me as I like both teams.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I haven't watched K-State play. ND wins, but several have been "hang on" games. Oregon just flat rolls their opponents. Let's see if that keeps up. Oregon/ND in the championship would be win/win for me as I like both teams.
    ND in the Title game would be win/win to me!!!! Great for College Football as well, I would imagine!!!

Now they just have to get by BC!!!!

Spoiler:
    ND@ BC!!! Boy, there won't be any Lassies or Livestock safe tonight in Boston!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

7-0, IRISH!!! End of the 1st Qtr!!!!

K-State up 13-0!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Where's the big talking Bama Boy now?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tonite is BIG

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Irish, 14-3!!!!

Go Irish!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, signing off. Long day, my last LL game of the Fall season, Pizza party and the 'Bama/ TA&A game, phew!!! Just win!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

That was a great game! I am glad my Aggies won today but, for the record, I still hope Bama makes the national title game and extends the SEC's streak. So I guess that means I am pulling for anyone playing KSU, Oregon, and Notre Dame.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe USC is still ranked with 3 losses!! Regardless, they are going down!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I find USC to be the most overrated team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast