Quote Originally Posted by thecollector View Post
I already sent Jerome an email offering either a replacement or credit against the damage before the post this morning. I'd guess he posted here to get some consensus on if he wanted to take me up on the offer or not. My bottom line is that I want any customers that order to be happy and if anyone get a problem case just email me individually and I'll do whatever I can to take care of you.

In regards to sharp corner questions that Lot Guy posted, these are all done by hand and the inner corners are an area that can certainly vary a bit in terms of not clean/sharp. The person doing it has to forcefully wrap/prod/stretch the fabric around the corners. Different materials will wrap in different ways. In the 1st photo that looks pretty average. The outside top/spine part in the 2nd photo shows some damage though.
Tomas did respond to my email and offer to make me happy whatever way I chose.
I didn't mean to put Tomas on the spot here. I was just seeing if perhaps I was being overly anal about the issue. If the consensus was don't sweat it, they are just normal minor imperfections, I'd just keep them.