Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland-Collecting Discussion

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Ok, thanks guys. I did get that last email, stating that the book would start shipping to US customers next week. I thought folks were somehow checking their (NSFS) order status online. Just getting impatient, seeing the cool pics!

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

I haven't received any emails from NSFS since my order confirmation, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is okay.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys...relax...NSF will start shipping next week (probably).

It's not like we are not used to delays from small publishers.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes and unlike others this is set to be weeks not months, or even years!

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Hey Tom, since you have yours already, maybe you could answer a question. What kind of binding did they use? All one material, or cloth spine with paper covered boards, etc.

Ken

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    Hey Tom, since you have yours already, maybe you could answer a question. What kind of binding did they use? All one material, or cloth spine with paper covered boards, etc.

Ken
    To my untrained eye it looks like paper covered boards, but I stand by what I said - that it's a real smart production for the price - and i'm a fan of the internal artwork too.

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if this would be the address we can expect the books to ship from?

National Subscription Fulfillment Services
    5411 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807
    (714) 693-1867

Just curious if west cost should see them first...! lol I am in California...

CaliMark

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope they're from CA, cuts a couple days off the transit time to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    Does anyone know if this would be the address we can expect the books to ship from?

(714) 693-1867

CaliMark

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post

Ken
    To my untrained eye it looks like paper covered boards, but I stand by what I said - that it's a real smart production for the price - and i'm a fan of the internal artwork too.

Yeah it looks to be all paper to me too, Tom. All black boards with gilt lettering to the spine. And I agree it's a great looking wee book for the price.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

(714) 693-1867

CaliMark
    We provide answers here!
    The books are shipping out of Chicago, Ill.
    Lettered books "drop" tomorrow.
    S/L books drop Saturday 6/22/13.
    1/1,500 books drop Monday 6/24/2013.
    If you chose Fedex as a shipping method you will receive a tracking #. USPS Media Mail will take longer and does not have a tracking #.

Does that help?

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

(714) 693-1867

CaliMark
    We provide answers here!
    If you chose Fedex as a shipping method you will receive a tracking #. USPS Media Mail will take longer and does not have a tracking #.

Does that help?
    Quite a full service answer! Now, I just have to wait since I was cheep and did media mail no tracking #....oh well!

Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Rainet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not concerned about my NSFS order of the s/l edition. My order went through. They sent me updates along the way. My forbidden planet unsigned book is still in processing, so I sent them an email asking the status of my order there. So just wait and see. I am guessing the orders are just trickling out perhaps.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rainet View Post
    I'm not concerned about my NSFS order of the s/l edition. My order went through. They sent me updates along the way. My forbidden planet unsigned book is still in processing, so I sent them an email asking the status of my order there. So just wait and see. I am guessing the orders are just trickling out perhaps.
    I really think you'll get your email tomorrow.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, I chose Media mail!!! Oh well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

(714) 693-1867

CaliMark
    We provide answers here!

Does that help?

By "drop" do you mean ship?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy, did I see that you are selling a $200 "Lettered" edition for $1200? God bless you my friend!! You're my "Hero"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You did indeed.

These are as rare as rocking horse poop.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My package from Forbidden Planet has arrived in New York!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Go and pick it up John. TODAY!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a bit far for me!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    My confirmation e-mail from Forbidden Planet did not have a tracking number. Do you think they shipped by different methods? I don't recall an option on shipping choices.

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess it may be different for overseas orders but I got an email on the 17th saying it had been shipped by 2nd class mail and then received an email on the 20th with a tracking number for the courier, when I tracked it I could see it didn't actually leave until the 20th.

I think they send out a generic email when its processed and another when it actually ships.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post
    I guess it may be different for overseas orders but I got an email on the 17th saying it had been shipped by 2nd class mail and then received an email on the 20th with a tracking number for the courier, when I tracked it I could see it didn't actually leave until the 20th.

I think they send out a generic email when its processed and another when it actually ships.
    Exactly the same for me.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's what I got:

The consignment identified with the reference number xxxxxxxx is due to be despatched on 2013-06-19 to the delivery address below by the shipper FORBIDDEN PLANET LIMITED by PARCELFORCE WORLDWIDE using the service Global Priority.

JOHN HANIC
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    OHIO
    US - 44141 1046 BRECKSVILLE

For any tracking information, please click here to access the Parcelforce Worldwide internet tracking service for this shipment (consignment number xxxxxxxxxxxGB). Please note that no tracking information will be available until the consignment has been scanned at the first tracking point.

This consignment contains:
    1 items at 1.400KG total weight

Complementary message from the shipper:
    Thank you for ordering with Forbidden Planet. In the event that there are any issues with your order please contact our mail order team through our website www.forbiddenplanet.com

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. This is an automated email generated by Parcelforce Worldwide.
    John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my order was dispatched on 6/18 but I guess mine is coming by regular airmail. I've got an inquiry in to Forbidden Planet to find out why the fuck mine didn't get expedited delivery like the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast