Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1423

Thread: Songs Stuck In Your Head

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    Sure it is.
    Oh, and hurry up - this stroller is a limited ed., after all
    *runs to find some random gal*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still can't get this one outta my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Roland number 19 is on a distinguished road Roland number 19's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I've had this song stuck in my head for days and damn it, its such a good song that I cannot stop listening to it over and over. SO GOOD. This song is NOT for people that feel the compulsive need to kill when hearing the melody from Call Me Maybe.

***** Disclaimer: This song contains some naughty no-no words, so it may not be appropriate in all situations for all audiences. Additionally, the video is made up of clips from the original Dawn of the Dead by George Romero, so its a bit violent and potentially full of spoilers from people that don't want the end of a zombie movie revealed! *****

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard this on the freaking radio a few days ago and..... well it's stuck in my head!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
    Thanks for that!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you ever think about the psychology of getting things stuck in your head? Why does it happen, anyway? Odd we don't know how our minds even work.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

♪Take me to your best friends house
    Take me on this round about
    ohhhh yeahhhh♪

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

A morning DJ plays "Hot problems" to tease his co-host all the time. Now I've got that damn song stuck in my head.

If you've never heard of it, consider yourself lucky.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had this song stuck in my head for a few days now ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

That's one of my faves

In my head
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This has been going on for days!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Well, actually 2 songs. The description on YouTube has the lyrics, as Thom can be hard to decipher sometimes.
    Last edited by Jud Crandall; 03-18-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: words were added

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I may be nuts, but for years (yes years and maybe more like a decade) the lyrics to Tool's "AEnema", has been stuck in my head. I love the line "see you down in Arizona bay" and hum the tune all the time. I'm not sure why and I have no malice for the West Coasters but I've always loved this song.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I may be nuts, but for years (yes years and maybe more like a decade) the lyrics to Tool's "AEnema", has been stuck in my head. I love the line "see you down in Arizona bay" and hum the tune all the time. I'm not sure why and I have no malice for the West Coasters but I've always loved this song.
    Amazing song and album! "Learn to swim, learn to swim..." In case you didn't know, they kind of lifted the "Arizona bay" thing from the late comedian Bill Hicks (the album was dedicated to him, and in the painting of the "Doctor and Patient" in the liner notes, the Dr. is Bill Hicks). At a concert of theirs several years ago, the shirts all had something like "TOOLArmy Los Angeles" on the sleeve, which struck me as odd.

My favorite off of AEnima has to be "Third Eye", though. (maybe NSFW? It's about hallucinogens, and a bit of 'language' in the samples) Oh yeah, the samples in Third Eye are of Bill Hicks.

Last edited by Jud Crandall; 03-19-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added relevant info

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Jud Crandall, don't you know any three minute songs?
    How do these whole 13:47 clips keep getting "stuck in your head' ...?!
    You must have a more powerful brain than I do!
    Mine just spits out hooks/choruses for some reason while I'm working. I have to concentrate to start singing really good, far out stuff.

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Jud Crandall, don't you know any three minute songs?
    How do these whole 13:47 clips keep getting "stuck in your head' ...?!
    You must have a more powerful brain than I do!
    Mine just spits out hooks/choruses for some reason while I'm working. I have to concentrate to start singing really good, far out stuff.
    HA!, you're right, looking back I did post some long tracks! In the case of 3rd Eye, Ben Staad got me thinking about the album AEnima, and my brain demanded to hear it! It also helps that most of Tool's catalog is burned deep down into my memory.

Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses was more a case of just that awesome bassline looping in my head.

Looking through the music on my computer, it doesn't seem that I do know any 3 minutes songs, heh. I like to listen to an entire album front to back usually, that might have something to do with it?

This one's short and sweet, though. Or is it short and get-under-your-skin-creepy-yet-catchy? One of those two. I love it!
    Skip Divided:

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

A bitter song. "Disposable Heroes" Puts me in a bitter mood.

The shitty part is, I get it out of my head, and it starts again when I heard either of the words "back" or "front."
    Words that, naturally, are not at all uncommon.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Due to a comment Pond made:

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good one, Path!!! Since a "Birthday" post, this one I just can't shake:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm Henry the Eighth I Am. All day. Every day. FML
    Sloth Love Chunk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast