Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2378

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

MOST OF YOU SHOULD HAVE HER PRODUCT IN YOUR HOME.

Spoiler:
    I know...... I have two(PLUS 5 BUT SHE IS MISSING).

Spoiler:
    IN FACT I believe that the MAJORITY of you that own one style of the this product. Will find.... SEE IS MISSING

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Answer
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

YES...WAY TO GO...SIMON
    You will also find it here

AND HERE

LOOKS LIKE THE STEPHEN KING DESK CALENDAR IS DEAD!
    R.I.P. 2006/2014

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    YES...WAY TO GO...SIMON
    You will also find it here
    whooah, whats that small edition Bruce? I don't think I've seen that before
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the 2 page promo booklet advertising the Ltd Edition, Simon. I also have one.

Am I right, Bruce?

YES

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah thanks Bruce. I assumed it was. I just dug mine out to have a look at it (which I haven't done for a couple of years).

It's a cool little item

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Another item I never knew existed. Very nice!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - wish the damn book was that size, would make storing it easier...

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

R.I.P. 2006/2014
    I've been looking, anyone know for sure?

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Answer
    Thank you!!

PRE- MY PRETTY PONY

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    R.I.P. 2006/2014
    I've been looking, anyone know for sure?
    I've been watching the Literary Guild (what used to be the Book of the Month Club) web site regularly and nothing has been listed. That's where I got all the previous ones.

John

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always loved that cover art for The Raft.

I think we can scratch The Float. If it has not shown up by now....I DON'T THINK IT EXIST (at least in magazine form.)

GAMES OCT 1983 (with stapled on banner)

Spoiler:
    GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND THIS ONE IN MINT CONDITION.

SIGNED & DATED AUG 1985 U.K. THE DAMNNATION GAME PROOF.

SIGNED U.S.A. ADVANCE READING COPY 1987

U.K. 1st EDITION

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one! So I just spent the day on and off paging through all 62 pages of your collection thread. What an incredible collection you have Bruce.

THANK YOU....You will find 22 more pages under GEM THEATER....... NON- STEPHEN KING COLLECTION
    ENJOY!

U.K. THE DAMNATION GAME S/L 1/250 #93.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Niceeeeeeee

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE !!!

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast