Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: needfulthings

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is the end of the CARRIE part of the collection & like most collection's you save the BEST till last.

This is the original SAINT SEBASTIAN prop from the film.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

http://carriefansite.blogspot.com/20...statuette.html

Very nice. May I ask how you acquired this?

This was bought from a friend of mine's collection who worked in Hollywood. Shortly before he passed away & he needed cash. 20 years ago. PRICE $1,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Pretty cool having a Vincent Price autograph! I grew up watching all of his great movies on Saturday afternoons. Congrats.
    Ben Staad These are for you.

Both signed Barbra Steele & 2nd one signed by Price.

Spain & U.S.A.

. Signed by Barbra Steele.
    U.K. THE BAT

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are great, needfulthings! You could have quite a fun movie marathon with those and the cover art is just wonderful.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    CRITERION COLLECTION "CARRIE" LAZER DISC. This lazer disc has a commentary that is only on this version.

Do you still have the player? I banished mine years ago.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Pretty cool having a Vincent Price autograph! I grew up watching all of his great movies on Saturday afternoons. Congrats.
    Ben Staad These are for you.

Both signed Barbra Steele & 2nd one signed by Price.

Spain & U.S.A.

. Signed by Barbra Steele.
    U.K. THE BAT
    I remember going to the movies when I was a kid and seeing many of those. I loved them!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    CRITERION COLLECTION "CARRIE" LAZER DISC. This lazer disc has a commentary that is only on this version.

Do you still have the player? I banished mine years ago.
    YES In fact I still have two & 3 working beta's

U.K. 1st edition 1962. First saw this book in the Ackerman Collection so went into a large Hollywood book store & had them orded me one from England (like I said no internet.)

NOSFERATU 1922 (unauthorized Dracula)
    French film study with photos 1981

SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE 2000 Movie about making of 1922 NOSFERATU.

1979 Werner Herzog remake.

GERMAN
    U.S.A. ( 2 SIZES ?)

U.K. & JAPAN (Japanese has pearlscent dust wrapper)

OOPS! Missed this one.

DO WE EVEN WANT TO OPEN THIS PANDORA'S BOX?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Wow, I'm loving all the old horrors and movie memorabilia
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

O.K. Let's get these out of the way. Fantasy & Sciience Fiction U.S.A. & German equivalent.

The Gunslinger.

The Way Station.

The Oracle & the Mountains.

The Slow Mutants.

The Gunslinger & the Dark Man.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Collection!!!!

You might be interested in this item:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...llery-Magazine

In any case, very diversified and unique collection!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Got it covered and so does she.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it covered and so does she.

LOL Then take me off the hook for $45. I don't collect the Mags!!!! If I win its a "give-away" item!!!! LOL Or do you already have it???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I just looked inside the magazine to look at the little Monkey book an guess what? The woman on the cover is NAKED.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just looked inside the magazine to look at the little Monkey book an guess what? The woman on the cover is NAKED.
    Well, almost, but ain't that great!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY CHECK! She is now over 50 year old. But what the hell so am I.

While on the subject of monkeys. George Romero's MONKEY SHINES 1988.

U.S.A. & U.K.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the German F&SF mags.

The Man Who Wrote DRACULA. U.K. 1st edition. 1975 Daniel Farson (Stoker was his Grand Uncle)

NO SUCH THING AS A VAMPIRE. Richard Matheson short story.
    U.K. 1964

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I never saw that book before. I am a big Matheson fan.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast