Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SierraKiloCollector - SK Collection

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

...But maybe it's because I send so many bitchy emails to them

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    S..K..C..
    Very nice, looking forward to the sweet pics.
    It looks like you scored a S/L 11/22/63.
    Congratulations
    "SKC". I like it!!! AKC's long lost brother from another mother!!! LOL J/K

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    S..K..C..
    Very nice, looking forward to the sweet pics.
    It looks like you scored a S/L 11/22/63.
    Congratulations
    "SKC". I like it!!! AKC's long lost brother from another mother!!! LOL J/K

Merlin -

Looks/feels to me like this is one big family already!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I won 2 lotteries, don't ask, Randall Flagg got the extra
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone!

Okay... I've been hesitant to post these pictures of my signed 1st edition Carrie for fear of disappointment. I think it's because I'm paranoid now after learning of and seeing all of the forged SK signatures out there. I bought this about a year ago for what I felt was an incredible bargain but I was extremely nervous about doing so because I'd never bought a signed SK from anyone over the internet. The seller provided an event stub from where he said it was signed and also included in the sale a valuation from a book dealer. I'm ready to hear from the experts what you think about the authenticity of this signature and if any of you remember this showing up on eBay. So... for your examination, critiques, and comments... here are some photos of my signed 1st edition of Carrie....

Thanks in advance and I'm really looking forward to hearing back from you!

Brad

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is a valid signature. When I first looked at the second picture showing the full page with the signature I had some doubts. But I've looked at the closeup picture of just the signature pretty carefully and I can find no fault with it.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! I sold this to Brad last year! Holy smokes, what a small world!

It absolutely is legitimate as I bought it from a very reputable seller in Kansas City. I told Brad, via PM, that I've been regretting selling it to him ever since last year.

Brad, as I said in the PM, if you EVER want to sell it back to me for the price you paid, I'll send you the money IMMEDIATELY.

Tim

P.S. Now I've got to look at this as a reminder of how stupid I was to sell it.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Awww, AKC is sad. Maybe he should go buy himself some more Stephen King greatness to make himself feel better. Oh, too late, he has everything already.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

S..K..C..
    Carrie is excellent !!
    I understand the jitters, I've always been skittish to buy a pre-signed trade edition.
    Looks real to me FWIW.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A very nice acquisition! Congratulations to you and condolences to AKC!

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I think it is a valid signature. When I first looked at the second picture showing the full page with the signature I had some doubts. But I've looked at the closeup picture of just the signature pretty carefully and I can find no fault with it.
    Thank you!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

S..K..C..
    Carrie is excellent !!
    I understand the jitters, I've always been skittish to buy a pre-signed trade edition.
    Looks real to me FWIW.
    Thanks! I really appreciate the help everyone!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    A very nice acquisition! Congratulations to you and condolences to AKC!

John
    Thanks John! I plan on taking very good care of her...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Awww, AKC is sad. Maybe he should go buy himself some more Stephen King greatness to make himself feel better. Oh, too late, he has everything already.
    He does have a truly amazing collection... someday, someday...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

S..K..C..
    BTW, I based my opinion on the signature from the Cujo S/L, it looks identical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    S..K..C..
    Carrie is excellent !!
    Looks real to me FWIW.
    Thanks! I really appreciate the help everyone!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, you should seriously consider a name change to "SKC". That would be AWESOME!!! PM a "Mod".

Great Collection BTW. I am soooooo envious of that "Carrie"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, you should seriously consider a name change to "SKC". That would be AWESOME!!! PM a mod
    That would be very close to a Trademark infringement.....

AKC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Dude, you should seriously consider a name change to "SKC". That would be AWESOME!!! PM a mod
    That would be very close to a Trademark infringement.....

AKC
    Hey, remember he's your long lost step brother, the fruit of a fling your mother had in college with an independent freedom fighter from Chili, who turned out to be gay and in a three way love tryst with Fidel Castro!!!

LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

1st Edition Creepshow signed by Berni Wrightson

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book "II" and original Glenn Chadbourne artwork "The Tower".

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Secretary of Dreams Vols. I and II with remarques by Glenn Chadbourne

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely books, Brad. By the way, I assume you're still in The Netherlands right now? There's a copy of the Dutch 1982 Creepshow hardcover (with dust jacket) for sale (starting bid €20) on the 'Marktplaats' website. I'm not sure if you're interested, but hey...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Lovely books, Brad. By the way, I assume you're still in The Netherlands right now? There's a copy of the Dutch 1982 Creepshow hardcover (with dust jacket) for sale (starting bid €20) on the 'Marktplaats' website. I'm not sure if you're interested, but hey...
    Michaël -

Yep, still in NL for a few more months! Could you send me the link to that website please? Thanks!

Brad

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There you go: link

It's a pretty neat book and one of the few hardcover editions of this book in the world, I think. There are two printings (don't know which one this is but for Dutch books it doesn't really matter if it's not a 1st printing IMO). Total print run was probably not more than 3000 copies.

*edit: I'd be happy to bid for you if there are any problems with the site. Just PM me.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    There you go: link

It's a pretty neat book and one of the few hardcover editions of this book in the world, I think. There are two printings (don't know which one this is but for Dutch books it doesn't really matter if it's not a 1st printing IMO). Total print run was probably not more than 3000 copies.

*edit: I'd be happy to bid for you if there are any problems with the site. Just PM me.
    Cheers! I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Brad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast