Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice set! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Thanks Dan

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was Brian (861) who mentioned in another thread a couple of weeks back about me posting a picture of my latest bookcase. Just a basic case about 5ft high that sits nicely next to my larger case with the glass doors.
    I have all my signed Joe Hills in there and some recent King acquisitions. Also some older Ltd and Gift Editions I had stored in a cupboard.

Here ya go Bri

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Alan. Good thing you didn't get all the Fireman variants. They would have taken up half of one of those bookcases.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice Alan. Good thing you didn't get all the Fireman variants. They would have taken up half of one of those bookcases.
    Lol thanks and very true, Paul. I stopped myself at 2 - although I plan on getting a signed USA copy when I get round to it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish I would have stopped at two. I have about 7 of those things. It literally takes up almost an entire 32" wide shelf with the proof states thrown in. But I do agree you should get a signed US edition.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the share, Alan! It was me that had asked . Great looking collection! And like Paul, I also have way too many copies of this book
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the new bookcase Alan, lots of goodies. And where did you get those Shining figurines?? LOVE THEM!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish I would have stopped at two. I have about 7 of those things. It literally takes up almost an entire 32" wide shelf with the proof states thrown in. But I do agree you should get a signed US edition.
    Lol isn't collecting fun? I'll deffo get a US copy...2 at most...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks for the share, Alan! It was me that had asked . Great looking collection! And like Paul, I also have way too many copies of this book
    Thanks Brian. I seem to have more promo related items connected to The Fireman than actual copies of the book!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love the new bookcase Alan, lots of goodies. And where did you get those Shining figurines?? LOVE THEM!

Thanks Peri. I actually bought those figures from a member here. Grant (Bad Penny). Great guy who we all miss. He sold me 6 in total:

You can get them here:

http://clayguy.com/id12.html

I plan on getting the rest of them eventually

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Thanks Peri. I actually bought those figures from a member here. Grant (Bad Penny). Great guy who we all miss. He sold me 6 in total:

You can get them here:

http://clayguy.com/id12.html

I plan on getting the rest of them eventually
    Thanks Alan - I love these figures, cheers. And I've heard a lot of good things about Grant - a fellow Aussie with an amazing collection.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the traycase from Camelot Books for my Six Stories.

I like it. It does the job:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice Alan. Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice Alan. Congrats.
    Concur! Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice traycase Alan, Congrats !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you gents

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good Alan, I ordered one as well
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Looks good Alan, I ordered one as well

Thanks Simon. You'll be pleased I think

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice traycase. A nice way to store a good but accident prone book.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all
    Just got the upsidey downy US Joe Hill The Fireman:

Just the PS Ltd edition to go now... I think...

Country
    Country Flag

I think that's about the same for me, Alan.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Alan !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I think that's about the same for me, Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Alan !!!

Cheers guys

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Managed to snag the last one of these (after Paul and Jonathan). The lady was kind enough to sell me the last one from her personal collection. Thanks for the info, Paul.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also got this promo bookmark. I believe Jon has one of these too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast